When did you Stop Watching SG-1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did you Stop Watching SG-1?

Now, since this is the last season - thank God - we have one question. When did you stop watching the episodes on a continuous basis? and why?

I guess it would be the end of Unending.

Comment

about 5 mins ago. i just finished unending!!!!!! AND OMG!!! SOO GOOD!!!

:'( for the asgard

Comment

Look 'shiznaw', I know we all have a right to an opinion, but on a webpage dedicated to Stargate why do people feel the need to post continous negative threads. If you don't like the show, stop watching. Quite simple. I mean look in just about every forum on this webpage their is an anti-season X thread. Why is it needed? In all cases the thread popped up before the season even begun.

But to answer your question. I stopped watching regularly when I watched the last episode.
        Disliked a recent episode?
        Hate the current season Stargate Atlantis or SG1?
        The writers killed off your favourite character?

Well suck it up Cupcake. It is only a Television Show.

Comment

Unending.

but on a webpage dedicated to Stargate why do people feel the need to post continous negative threads.
          RDA fanboys? I dunno.

Comment

Kinda like 2 weeks ago, it was about the time it said that "executive producers" thingey on my screen, which belonged to Unending

Comment

When I finished watching Unending!

And I echo Master Templar's sentiments!
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                I guess it would be the end of Unending.
                so you don't plan on watching it on dvd??
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Towards the end of season nine, just lost intrest in the show and enjoyed Atlantis alot more.

I watched Unending and 200 from Season 10 a long with a few other episodes but not the entire season.

Comment

I watched to the end out of respect for what was once a great show IMO, I would have quit after "Insiders" were it not for the cancellation news.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

I guess it would have to be after unending, mainly because there were no more episodes. i definitely agree with master templar
                      sigpic

Comment

As a regular at the end of S8.
                        Though I've seen a couple of S9 episodes and S10 TRNT, LITS, "Shroud" and "unending"

Comment

Stopped at about episode 4 of S8

Started watching again during 2nd half of S10
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I havent. I still watch all the old episodes and all the new ones. This great show is over but it won't stop me from watching. I also echo Master Templars sentiment.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

To be honest, I've never really watched regularly. I'm watching the DVDs at my own pace, but I'm not a big TV watcher and only watch a few shows a week (and that's spread out between Stargate and a couple of other shows). It's not a lack of interest in Stargate, though, it's just my approach to TV.

I do think the original question should be restated in a way that doesn't imply that everyone on the board gave up on watching Stargate prior to the last episode. I know some people have done, but there are quite a few who've made it clear that they've been happy with the show from start to finish.

Comment

Working...
                              X