This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori vs. UNSC

I saw a thread on the forums about Stargate vs. Star Trek so i though of Halo and the UNSC the Super MAC orbital stations own everything. So i think they would punch straight through an Ori ship give that they travel near the speed of light. The ships are simmilar to Stargate but dont have shields, but mac rounds own.
    Will thats my opinion whats yours?

Personally, I'd say that Ori technology is far superior to anything shown to date in the Halo universe, with the possible exception of the Forerunners'. Well, at least until Bungie drops the bomb and it's revealed in Halo 3 that the Forerunners and the Ancients are pretty much one and the same, which is what I suspect has a 50% chance of happening.

Comment

Ori would destroy the UNSC for the reason that they have shields that would withsatnd anything that the UNSC could throw at them but on the ground it would be a 10 to 1 kill ratio in favor of the UNSC oh and with Master Chief then it would be a 100 to 1 kill ratio in favor of the UNSC
      Vote Anubis for President in 2012
      A Face you Can Trust
      sigpic
      So whats the worst that could happen?
      Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
      It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        Ori would destroy the UNSC for the reason that they have shields that would withsatnd anything that the UNSC could throw at them but on the ground it would be a 10 to 1 kill ratio in favor of the UNSC oh and with Master Chief then it would be a 100 to 1 kill ratio in favor of the UNSC
        You forgot to take the Priors into account for ground combat. It's going to take more than a single measly Spartan (or even a squad of them for that matter) to bring down this intergalactic missionary.

Although I'd really love to see a fight between a Spartan and a Kull Warrior.

Comment

dont forget those kick a$$ MAC guns punch straight throught shields.
          yea i never thought of the ancients ans simmilar to the forerunners. Halo 3 beta needs to come out i cant w8.

Giggity Giggity Goo

Comment

Originally posted by Lord of Nightmares View Post
            You forgot to take the Priors into account for ground combat. It's going to take more than a single measly Spartan (or even a squad of them for that matter) to bring down this intergalactic missionary.

Although I'd really love to see a fight between a Spartan and a Kull Warrior.
            Well I think the Spartans would just shoot the Prior but I think that if the Spartans killed off all of the followers of the Ori they might win then

But that would be a great fight a kull vs a Spartan. I dont know who would win this fight. I mean the Spartans are BA's but so are the Kulls. I guess who ever got the others shield off first would win but then again the Spartans have more imagination such as bringing a mountain down on the Kull. But it would be a great fight
            A Face you Can Trust
            sigpic
            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Tonight, Ori dine in Hell!

Give them nothing, but Take from them, theirsuperiorshieldingsowecanpwnthe1millionn00bswaitingtobeslaughteredandthe10fo ottallgayguywithhugehandspretendingtobeagodlikethegoauld.

Comment

Originally posted by O'Neill is funny View Post
                Tonight, Ori dine in Hell!

Give them nothing, but Take from them, theirsuperiorshieldingsowecanpwnthe1millionn00bswaitingtobeslaughteredandthe10fo ottallgayguywithhugehandspretendingtobeagodlikethegoauld.
                Exactly
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic

Comment

They would be beaten in space but fair a lot better against the enemy ground forces except for the fact that a Prior would win all those battles. And if the Ori want some warriors, they can always turn a dead UNSC soldier into an undead warrior who you need to completely blow up in order to kill.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

An SG vs. Halo thread exists, and I think it's the worst thread on this site by far. I posted this:
                    Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                    (...)the Halo Thumpers. They ruined the Halo vs. SG (Spartan vs. Kull Warrior) thread by using books as their examples. With outrageous claims like "Spartans can run 60mph" and "Spartans can't miss" how can you even debate? Halo is the game(s), all the books are secondary (and IMO non-cannon), since Master Chief can't do 1/10 of the stuff the books apparently claim.
                    Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                    Spartans are Marines in an Exoskeleton; the person the player is, is a Spartan. I don't know who writes the books the people here spoke of, but the whole "punches w/ the force of a Mac-Truck, faster than a Cheetah, can't miss" deal doesn't hold true in the games.
                    They can't jump several stories into the air in the game either.

But if you go by what all those folks say, then a single Spartan (The Master Chief) could probably take down all of the Ori, the warships too.
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

I say ori will win because they are cooler

I Love The Ocean

Comment

I don't know who UNSC is so someone please enlighten me on that. If you are asking who would win between the two I would say the Ori because of how powerful they are. If this is completely off topic just ignore me and move on, sorry lol
                        sigpic
                        *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Working...
                        X