This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was Thor's reaction?

Thor's reaction when the Asgard Scientists presented him with the first generation of Asgard Clones that didn't possess humanoid (male in his case) genitalia _________.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Who said that the scientists produced a clone without genitalia? It's quite possible that for a long time they DID have male genitalia. They were just...shooting blanks. So given that they were useless anyways, they just stopped making them.

Either that, or Thor wanted the clones manufactured without in that manner. That way, all the male Asgard would start to think with their heads.

Still, gotta be a shock to lose 'em. I'd say some serious crying took place.

Comment

Originally posted by cowpants View Post
      Who said that the scientists produced a clone without genitalia? It's quite possible that for a long time they DID have male genitalia. They were just...shooting blanks. So given that they were useless anyways, they just stopped making them.
      Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
      Thor's reaction when the Asgard Scientists presented him with the first generation of Asgard Clones that didn't possess humanoid (male in his case) genitalia _________.
      I specifically said the "the first generation of Asgard Clones that didn't possess humanoid (male in his case) genitalia," I never said that the first clones didn't have genitalia. I'm asking how he reacted when they started making clones without them.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

I think Thor would say something like this

"What the hell did you guys do?"
        Vote Anubis for President in 2012
        A Face you Can Trust
        sigpic
        So whats the worst that could happen?
        Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
        It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
          I specifically said the "the first generation of Asgard Clones that didn't possess humanoid (male in his case) genitalia," I never said that the first clones didn't have genitalia. I'm asking how he reacted when they started making clones without them.
          Originally posted by cowpants View Post
          Still, gotta be a shock to lose 'em. I'd say some serious crying took place.
          I stand by my response.

Comment

y'all are making a gross assumption...that all male genitalia is

a) in the same place as a human
            b) the male organs are outside and visible when unclothed in all species
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think it was more like this:

Why those!? WHY THOSE!!??
              I told you that our way is better...
              Those poor guys!
              At least they won't worry about size!
              So they play god to compasate for the lake of (censured)!!
              Vala...stop insulting our allies!
              [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
              HARRIMAN
              I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
              [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
              HARRIMAN
              So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

Comment

a lake of censured?????

or do you mean a LACK of (censored)

Lake of censured means that it's a large body of water that's scolding him
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X