• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 movies: Ben Browder interview at MultiChannel

http://www.multichannel.com/article/...xt=ben+browder

Dear Ben Browder: Wear Many Layers

I'm packing a lot of underwear.”

That was one of the answers Stargate SG-1 actor Ben Browder had when asked how he prepared for a week's shooting near the North Pole where, he confided, recent temperatures were hovering at 30 to 40 below zero.

FULL ARTICLE AT LINK ABOVE

Excellent find.

"They'll sleep six to a hooch, he said, and his bunkmates will include Richard Dean Anderson, the show's former above-the-title star and a well-known jokester."

I know many Jack thunkers/whumpers/whatever name being used these days/ will be very jealous, but I think we should be worried. I could just see someone waking up with a fake bear next them thanks to RDA messing about.

--

6 days in the arctic just for the fans to get something cool. I have to say, after hearing the conditions it just makes you appreciate what they are doing even more. I half expected them to be staying on a sub or inside some warm research station (such as the one in season 6).

sigpic

Comment

Well I for one am on tenterhooks waiting for those Rick stories.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        Excellent find.

"They'll sleep six to a hooch, he said, and his bunkmates will include Richard Dean Anderson, the show's former above-the-title star and a well-known jokester."

I know many Jack thunkers/whumpers/whatever name being used these days/ will be very jealous, but I think we should be worried. I could just see someone waking up with a fake bear next them thanks to RDA messing about.

--

6 days in the arctic just for the fans to get something cool. I have to say, after hearing the conditions it just makes you appreciate what they are doing even more. I half expected them to be staying on a sub or inside some warm research station (such as the one in season 6).
        ... i have this tremendous desire to trade places with amanda tapping!

but my BIG question is, where is amanda sleeping?

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Nice little read. I hope they are enjoying themselves.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Nice article. Hope they enjoy themselves and don't get frostbite. Can't wait to see the end result.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Great short interview Thanks for posting it
              Ben Browder on who'd win a fight, Mitchell or Critchon..."Cameron would have the upper hand until Aeryn kicked his ass."

Comment

Very good find! It was an awesome read. I can't wait to see the movies! I hope all of this hard work in the arctic turns out fantastic (hell, I KNOW it will!)

cheers
                Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X