X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sam and Daniel

Hi Yall

Firstly I am a shipper I would like to see the Sam/Jack thing happen in what ever parrallel universe its going to happen but I would like to see if anything would happen to Sam and Daniel even if it was some weird alien thing where they are under the influence of .... something , or some Hathor drug ,I dont know.It wouldn't last of course and they would laugh about it afterwards because they know they dont feel that way but it would be good watching.

I know that might seem a bit soapy but well I cant help my self !

maybe season nine?........

Noonie

Originally posted by noonie
    Hi Yall

Firstly I am a shipper I would like to see the Sam/Jack thing happen in what ever parrallel universe its going to happen but I would like to see if anything would happen to Sam and Daniel even if it was some weird alien thing where they are under the influence of .... something , or some Hathor dru

Noonie
    you watched sacrifices, didn't you? personally, i see sam and daniel as very much brother and sister, so anything sexual going on between them would be a bit icky. i think that whole arm thing in sacrifices was more like two kids who've just realised the partys going to be bigger than they guessed, and dad (jack) is going to be pissed.
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I've always seen Sam and Daniel as brother and sister too, right from the start. Of course, they're not, so there is no reason why they couldn't get together! I know quite a few people see ship there.
      sigpic

Comment

I too have always seen their relationship as a *brother & sister* type. The ribbing, the jokes and the way they seem to handle themselves has always come across to me as such.
        Sacrifices spoiler
        Spoiler:

when Daniel and Sam were talking to Rya'c about the wedding and whether Jack knew it was to take place at the SGC I REALLY got that sense because it reminded me of how my sibling and I act at times
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

If the writers were going to have a romance between two main characters i always felt Daniel and Sam would be the pick. saying that though it is probably for the best if they stay right away from it.
          THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

They'd make very smart babies wouldn't they.
            She crossed him off her list when they first met because he was all about Sha're.
            Think about when he came across Sam and that Tollen guy kissing.

Okay, so what's the military rules on fraternizing with contractors.

Should this come to pass it would so mess with people's world. giggle

Comment

I think of Sam and Daniel as having a sibling-like relationship and haven't seen the romantic vibe on the show. They were adorable in Sacrifices but very brother/sister.

I *did* just read a fanfic that kind of made the Sam/Daniel thing work for me......so maybe if they ever do an AU episode again who knows??
              Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                you watched sacrifices, didn't you? personally, i see sam and daniel as very much brother and sister, so anything sexual going on between them would be a bit icky. i think that whole arm thing in sacrifices was more like two kids who've just realised the partys going to be bigger than they guessed, and dad (jack) is going to be pissed.
                That's exactly it. I've always seen them as rather siblingesque. The closest of friends, but nothing really romantic going on there. Daniel always seems to go for the more feminine types. Sam doesn't really seem to go for other scientists, either. I just can't see it working on a romantic level.
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by Slainey

Okay, so what's the military rules on fraternizing with contractors.
                  same as it is between two officers.

frat regs apply to military and civilian personnel alike
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think Amanda Tappping and Michael Shanks have really good chemistry together on screen. It seems in Sacrifices, a little bit of Amanda and Michael's personality came through in that scene.

Sam and Daniel do have lots of brotherly/sisterly moments and I like that between them. They're very cute together haha. I would say go Sam/Daniel ship, if I wasn't a Sam/Jack shipper! haha.

Comment

I've always seen them as brother & sister-ish too, it would feel wrong to me if anything happened between them. Even in Fallen
                      Spoiler:
                      when Daniel asked her if there had ever been anything between them, while I understand why he asked, I was thinking - that just wouldn't be right.

Of course it probably doesn't help that I'm a S/J shipper...

Comment

Sam and Daniel are very close friends. It should stay that way.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

I see them as brother/sister like...I can't read a fanfic that apirs them...its incestuous to me...even that scene in Sacrifices kinda weirded me out for a min...although I liked it as soon as I went 'wait...just being brother/sisterly...'

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                          ~Imzadi
                          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            Yep. That is TOTALLY how I felt about the ep. If anything, that was one of the best RECENT examples of the brother-sister-ship those two have. I agreed with everything you just said - except that whole "Jack = Dad" part. Now THAT'S icky.

Comment

Hey Erin! What's the story behind your signature? It sounds familiar.

Comment

Working...
                              X