Prior's vs. Super Soldiers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prior's vs. Super Soldiers???

I am not sure if this topic has been covered yet or not. But why doesnt Baal just reprogram the supersoldiers to attack the Prior's?

I am pretty sure that they stand a better chance than the Jaffa do.

Who do you think would win?

Priors have telekinetic powers. No human or jaffa or soldier can stand against priors as long as they have telekinetic powers..

Comment

Originally posted by Semmer View Post
      Priors have telekinetic powers. No human or jaffa or soldier can stand against priors as long as they have telekinetic powers..
      Depends if your using a anti-prior device.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
        Combining the two, means the Priors have no chance.
        Originally posted by G.B Shaw
        Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
        Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
        Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
        You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
        Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
        One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
        You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
        The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
        www.7-scales.co.uk
        http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
          Problems with reading? I included that in my statement if you read carefully.

Comment

There has to be a limit to how many people you can stop using telekinesis. What is 10-20 marines decide to let loose on a prior I don't think he would be able to stop all those bullets from hitting.

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac
              There has to be a limit to how many people you can stop using telekinesis.
              They need to be concentrated on everyone who's shooting, too, like in 'Prototype', with Khalek - he's too focused on Mitchell to notice Daniel coming through the other door and shooting him.

Comment

Too bad the series ended, I would have loved to see SG teams take out Priors with snipers.

Comment

Wouldn’t a shielded prior with his abilities be pretty much invincible? Then again… that’s pretty much what Adria was. The only time I can remember seeing a shielded prior was in Beachhead.

Comment

Overall, I think the Priors would win most times than not against the Super-soldiers. They just have too many powers at their disposal.

Also, there aren't really that many, if any now, Super-soldiers still around.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                      They need to be concentrated on everyone who's shooting, too, like in 'Prototype', with Khalek - he's too focused on Mitchell to notice Daniel coming through the other door and shooting him.
                      But that prior in 'beach head' was able to defend against all those. Also Khalek blocked 8 or so guards automatic weapon fire, several times while on the way to the gate...

Comment

As much as I love the Kull Warriors, I don't see them coming out on top if they're going to go up against the Priors, who should pretty much be regarded as walking natural disasters IMO.

Comment

Does Baal even have Kull warriors any more?

I can't remember the last time I saw one on SG1.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post

I believe the last time we saw the Kull were in season 8 by the end of the battle with the Replicators where we saw two of Baals Kull warriors were killed by Bra'tac and the Free Jaffa. We hear of them in the next episode with Anubis attempting to take over the Dakara device. After his 'disappearance, it was said that the Kull were leaderless and easily dealt with.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post

Neither can I. We did see one in Phantoms on SGA though.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X