Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daniel's Hair...Unending spoilers

Hi guys,

I've watched Unending (Last episode of Sg1) and i've noticed that Daniel wasn't bald...(for a 75-90 Year Old guy) But if you remember, (At least if I'm right about it) When SG1 Met Cassy in the future (EP: 1969), she said she had trouble recognising him because he had hair!
    In Unending he had hair... Is it a mistake or An Alternate version of Daniel who haa stronger hair!!!??
    All good things must come to an end...
    Canada Rule!!!

It's possible that Daniel's ascension/descension experience strengthened his body's DNA, allowing him to age with grace.

Comment

He could be wearing a wig a very shaggy wig

Comment

Originally posted by acce View Post
        Hi guys,

I've watched Unending (Last episode of Sg1)
        Spoiler:
        and i've noticed that Daniel wasn't bald...(for a 75-90 Year Old guy) But if you remember, (At least if I'm right about it) When SG1 Met Cassy in the future (EP: 1969), she said she had trouble recognising him because he had hair!
        In Unending he had hair... Is it a mistake or An Alternate version of Daniel who haa stronger hair!!!??
        I was just thinking that earlier today!
        Spoiler:
        I think he should have been bald also. I suppose maybe he looks too weird or maybe it was harder to make him look old.

Comment

Well from a "just a show" point of view, that happened so long ago the writers probably forgot all about the fact he was supposed to be bald.

From within the show, the timeline has been changed, tampered with and restored so many times we have no way to telling which timeline she came from.

She seemed to be from a timeline when the Stargate never went public, as the gate was still being kept inside Cheyenne rather than being used as a form of public transport (as seem in the Aschen timelines), or it could have been later restored after the Aschen incident.

So it's quite clear that the original timeline with old Cassie no longer exists, because her timeline would have been changed once the events of 2010 happened (because by that time, no changes had occured so the Aschen and then Cassie would have been all part of an original timeline, which ceased to exist when they never met the Aschen). With Daniel's Ascension, that could have had an effect on his body causing his newly restored human form to last longer, meaning his hair could still be around after that long.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by acce View Post
            Hi guys,

I've watched Unending (Last episode of Sg1) and i've noticed that Daniel wasn't bald...(for a 75-90 Year Old guy) But if you remember, (At least if I'm right about it) When SG1 Met Cassy in the future (EP: 1969), she said she had trouble recognising him because he had hair!
            simple way to explain it ...blame moebius.
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Speaking about Cassie, we now know how she got her nice little makeawormholewithoutkawoosh machine.

Comment

it's simple... back then he looked kinda un hotness.... but now his uber spexiness powers keep his hair nice and strong...like clark kent... only from earth....

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
                  it's simple... back then he looked kinda un hotness.... but now his uber spexiness powers keep his hair nice and strong...like clark kent... only from earth....
                  Oh of course

But I think its because maybe when they went to the future he was supposed to be even older then, then he was in unending and then he starts to lose his hair. or maybe because he ages the first time he loses his hair the second time
                  Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                  A Face you Can Trust
                  sigpic
                  So whats the worst that could happen?
                  Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                  It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                    simple way to explain it ...blame moebius.
                    No no. Didn't you the Asgard's gave him a cool gel that help Daniel keep his hair?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider View Post
                      No no. Didn't you the Asgard's gave him a cool gel that help Daniel keep his hair?
                      it makes sense... seeing how the asgard lost all their hair they had no use for their "UBER LONG AND STRONG HOLDING GEL, now lemon scented" and that was their important knowledge and technology... imagine if it fell into the wrong hands......the Wraith would have uber perfectly styled hair and score with all the ladies/men I really don't know what they prefer (I need to say wraith okay!!) and they'd have the key to Sheppards downfall!!! Muahahhahaha

Comment

it makes sense... seeing how the asgard lost all their hair they had no use for their "UBER LONG AND STRONG HOLDING GEL, now lemon scented" and that was their important knowledge and technology... imagine if it fell into the wrong hands......the Wraith would have uber good looking hair (I need to say wraith okay!!) and they'd have the key to Sheppards downfall!!! Muahahhahaha
                        lol, not Sheppard's down fall, the wraith will make him hunt down the freaking gel

when did they release it in Lemon scent? Danny should have that one too

Comment

lol, not Sheppard's down fall, the wraith will make him hunt down the freaking gel

when did they release it in Lemon scent? Danny should have that one too
                          a few weeks ago... it's complete with body building nutrients for those of use with flat dull and boring hair.... LOL...

Comment

a few weeks ago... it's complete with body building nutrients for those of use with flat dull and boring hair.... LOL...
                            really cool I didn't know that

Comment

really cool I didn't know that
                              well you have to get "Asgard Interstellar cable" to see any of the commercials.... and I mean with Orilla going boom I can't even get a decent picture anymore... I guess I have to switch back to Comcast.....

Comment

Working...
                              X