This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Return of FUTURAMA 16 New Episodes

The Return of FUTURAMA!! 16 New Episodes!
    I found this at If Magazine:
    http://new.ifmagazine.com/feature.asp?article=1962
    … FUTURAMA which was unceremoniously cancelled by Fox, only to find an after-life on DVD and the Cartoon Network. Starting in 2008, 16 new episodes are being produced which will also be turned into four direct-to-DVD movies. The first --FUTURAMA: BENDER’S BIG SCORE -- will be released December 2007…
    I don’t know how legitimate this site is but it sounds good to me.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Originally posted by Doze View Post

Use the search button, however unhelpful it may prove.
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Old, but good news. Gonna be on Comedy Central, so maybe it'll be even better.

Comment

This news is over a year old.

And they will suck. They are making four 2-hour movies and then changing them to make that into a season of episodes. The episodes will be hack jobs. I rather just have the movies.

Comment

Still even if they are hacked it will be good to see the Futurama series once more.

Comment

I don't know, if it comes back as badly as Family Guy has than I rather it not be back.

Comment

I can't decide if it is good or bad news, I usually find a laugh or two when I do see it, so I guess i'm glad more episodes are coming.
              Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
              Quint Studer

Comment

I'm happy about this news. No reason to bash it until we see it, right?
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I'm happy about this news. No reason to bash it until we see it, right?
                  Right, that's the way I look at it fifth.
                  Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Sure there is reason to bash it before we see it, the whole season will be a cut and paste job to make movies into episodes.

They should just make movies or just make them episodes, not both.

Comment

Originally posted by Oreo View Post
                      This news is over a year old.

And they will suck. They are making four 2-hour movies and then changing them to make that into a season of episodes. The episodes will be hack jobs. I rather just have the movies.
                      [mod snip] you don't have all the facts.

They are making the movies, yes, but they are also making all new seasons of episodes. Groening said the movies won't be hacked up into episodes. (they may be for syndication but thats different)

Not to mention everyone is coming back. All the same writers, producers, and voice actors. Everyone.
                      The show will be as good, if not better.
                      Last edited by Madeleine; 27 March 2007, 11:41 PM.

Comment

High fives all round no matter how the epiodes turn out they will be better than the simpsons that are coming out these day's.
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, just a little hostile in here.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Wow, just a little hostile in here.
                            It's entirely my fault... it's my Star Wars/Lemming Sig. It brings out the hostility of Futurama fans.
                            Doze Out...

Comment

It's entirely my fault... it's my Star Wars/Lemming Sig. It brings out the hostility of Futurama fans.
                              It's ok. I for one forgive you.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                              X