Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does SG-1 movie discussion belong in season 10 thread?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does SG-1 movie discussion belong in season 10 thread?

Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I'm trying to stay unspoiled, so I was just curious about that. Does anyone else think the movies should have it's own thread (just like each season of SGA, SG-1 season 10, season 9, etc.)?

Thanks!
    sigpic
    Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

is it really so important if it is here in in the general discussion????I don't think so..
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

It doesn't make sense to separate the SG-1 and Atlantis forums into seasons. It should just be General Discussion, SG-1, Atlantis, and Movies.

Comment

Why don't you PM a mod and see what they think - they're the ones who have the final say on such matters
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

They DO have their own threads, in General Discussion.

Use the Search function please.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
            Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere. I'm trying to stay unspoiled, so I was just curious about that. Does anyone else think the movies should have it's own thread (just like each season of SGA, SG-1 season 10, season 9, etc.)?

Thanks!
            the movies DO have thier own threads in general discussion

thing is, folks won't take the time to look for them and keep starting new ones
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sorry, I meant to ask why there wasn't a separate thread or heading in The Gate Room for the upcoming SG-1 movies (like there is for each season of SGA and so on).

Anyway, I think I'm just going to have to avoid this place until I can see the final episode. I've managed to stay away from spoilers so far, but I'm sure my luck will run out soon.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

starting movie folders, etc, is something darren does. he'll make them when he feels that the time is right.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

this is the offical "the ark of truth" thread http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=38754

and here's the thread for CONTINUUM http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=38764
                  Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 13 March 2007, 05:20 AM.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                  X