PDA

View Full Version : analysis of shipper motivations

glowingjellyfish
September 11th, 2004, 07:31 PM
there's something strange here after reading the drooling comments of the shippers - it seems they want Jack to marry Sam but all these (women I hope) seem to lust after him - why can't ALL men have girlfriends and wives that lust after them but want them to roll in the hay with other women :D :p :p

DownFallAngel
September 11th, 2004, 07:42 PM
Why can't you post this in the many shipper threads?

Major Fischer
September 11th, 2004, 07:44 PM
More over, why the need to be insulting? I'm not even a shipper and I would find this over the line.

TameFarrar
September 11th, 2004, 07:45 PM
There are NUMEROUS Ship Discussion threads..... is there really a need for yet another one ??
For Ship Discussion there is the Ship Discussion thread.

TO discuss or disrespect the members of the forum for whatever reason I know is against forum poilcy

DownFallAngel
September 11th, 2004, 07:46 PM
More over, why the need to be insulting? I'm not even a shipper and I would find this over the line.

Talking to me or Glowy?

glowingjellyfish
September 11th, 2004, 08:04 PM
OVER the line????? you must be joking! have you read the comments of some of the shippers and their taglines? :rolleyes: those comments are decorum itself by comparison :p

DownFallAngel
September 11th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Shippers who choose to ship (don't know if thats the right term or not, DONT KILL ME!!), choose to do so at their own will. Its not your place to tell them what to feel. Sorry, but its not allowed.

glowingjellyfish
September 11th, 2004, 08:08 PM
says you. Anyways point out where I say they can't feel that way? Just pointing out it's a bit hypocritical of the shippers (which is more than fair and I think very kindly and gently nudging them for their have-it-both-ways-mentality) so don't tell me it's not allowed!

cobraR478
September 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
prepare to be "e-murdered" by an angry mob :p

Skydiver
September 11th, 2004, 08:11 PM
We already have ship discussion threads going on. Perhaps this topic can be moved to one of them.

As others have said, how many ship threads does one forum need?