This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spellbinder?!

Anyone here heard of the Australian sci-fi series Spellbinder, i used to watch it when i was younger (cause they were sort of children's programs). It and its spin-ff were about ordinary people and school kids traveling to other dimensions. I think it had a great amount of potential, unfortunately, Film Australia ended it after the conclusion of the Spin-off. Its a series the really reminds me of SG1-season 1 for some reason.

There were also 2 other space series' ; Return to/ Escape from Jupiter which i used to watch as well but they weren't as good, sort of like the original Star Trek...

anyone else here heard of these shows...

Yes I have as I'm from Australia. Can't say I watch it as they are really really childrens show not theres anything wrong with it, just not my thing.
    sigpic

Comment

I rember Spellbinder though I have not seen it in a long time

Comment

I've recently even rewatched Spellbinder, both seasons. Both have their good points, like Paul wasn't 100% positive hero (from season 1) or that variety of worlds and several people from our world in season 2... Amazing show, maybe it is kids show, but that doesn't make it worse in my eyes.

Ashka "pwns".

Comment

Yeah, i remember spellbinder. I also used to watch it as a kid, and i really liked it. I only really liked Season 1, didn't really get into Season 2.

I remember the title "Escape from Juipter" but i don't remember it. Spellbinder (and Beast Wars) were perhaps, my favourite shows in late primary school (Transformers being the favourite in early primary school)

Cheers
          Aussie

Comment

Working...
          X