Inspiration and abstinence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inspiration and abstinence

Watching Dominion has inspired me to ask my uncle (who works for the Honolulu Advertiser (one of 2 newspapers in Hawaii)) to write or have an article written about the legacy of Stargate SG-1 when it finally comes to a finish some time in June or July (well for America). If he can get this written i may ask for some of your thoughts.

After watching Stargate SG-1 for the past 4 seasons, and catching up on every episode i don't think i can find it in me to watch the last episode on youtube. Watching the last episode online just doesn't feel like I'm giving the show the respect it deserves when they release their last episode. I'm curious to know how many more in America will wait until the episode air on TV rather than watch it online.
    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Good for you standing up for your principles, but I'm lucky enough to be in the UK for a few weeks and, unless there is an earthquake or meteor strike or something, will catch Unending this Wednesday.
    If I was in the US of COURSE I'd watch it on the site that has no name! I don't care how I get my fix.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

That's great that you're going to ask you Uncle to write that. I hope it works out.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I promised myself that I was going to wait but I just had to give in and watch it on some unamed site that I don't go to. Still I will axiously watch it when it airs on that (Censored) network. Hope the article works out. I along with others I'm sure would be more than willing to give my two cents.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I know you addressed your question to Americans but hey, what the heck! I don't think I could wait until it aired there or here (in Aus) to watch it. I just don't have the patients, not when I know that it's out there!

And I really hope that your uncle writes the article. SG1 is a great show and will be leaving a great legacy in its wake. It really deserves all the praise it can get.
          sigpic
          By *E*K*R*

Comment

I'd rather not have to watch it online - like I did Dominion - but hopefully I'll get round to a mates house to watch it.
            sigpic
            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
            X