An overlooked idea for stoppind adria?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An overlooked idea for stoppind adria?

O.K This may sound like a stupid idea but in dominion we saw sg1 implant a memory in vala to fool adria why not use that device on her to implant memories of say where she is totally against the ori, it can also delete memories if I remember correctly they could do that right,after watching dominion and seeing Baal take her as a host she has proved she is not that vastly superioir to humans.So what do you guys think?
    sigpic

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
    O.K This may sound like a stupid idea but in dominion we saw sg1 implant a memory in vala to fool adria why not use that device on her to implant memories of say where she is totally against the ori, it can also delete memories if I remember correctly they could do that right,after watching dominion and seeing Baal take her as a host she has proved she is not that vastly superioir to humans.So what do you guys think?
    Well her advanced mental capacity may not allow that type of tampering but if it did it could work.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The memory device works by mapping out the human brain for specific memory then rewriting it. It will probably take forever to do so for Adria given how much knowledge her brain possesses (I think she uses nearly all of her brain at any moment unlike regular human).

Interesting idea though...although I'm not a big fan of that memory device.
      I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal
        yup such tampering shouldn't be too hard either - problem is there is no more adria (no down-to-earth adria anyway )

Comment

just rip her necklace off and beam a nuke in her face. bye bye orici
          Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 08 March 2007, 07:00 AM.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            It could work but she's now "gone"
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              Too much like the movie. Besides she's too hot to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82
                Besides she's too hot to kill.
                nothing Mr Freeze can't handle

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                  Too much like the movie. Besides she's too hot to kill.
                  lol i didn't thnk of that. ///
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

well we just would have needed adria to "find" some ori plot to dispose of her once she served her purpose. but she would have been a renegade by herself calling all the worshipers to worship her. or they could have erased everything, she said the ori wove their knowlege in her genes so maybe it would have one day been able for us to safely access, but i see a situation like shifu's. the knowlege itself is evil there fore its not safe to have it.
                    Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by SoulRe@ver View Post
                      nothing Mr Freeze can't handle
                      LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                        Because.....well frankly using a Tok'ra would be a lot more reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Kanten View Post
                          Because.....well frankly using a Tok'ra would be a lot more reliable.
                          If it worked it would have. Did anyone notice the tension between Vala and the Tokra?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            If it worked it would have. Did anyone notice the tension between Vala and the Tokra?
                            I thought it was the tok'ra who removed Quetesh from vala..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              I thought it was the tok'ra who removed Quetesh from vala..
                              Hmmm possibly, didnt think of that.

Comment

Working...
                              X