Ori dead? spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori dead? spoilers

I've watched every episode and i believe im missing something. The Ori are dead? Or was that just a lie Baaldria made up. I'm currently watching Dominion 31min/41min so maybe it'll answer my questions in the end. Maybe not.

Originally posted by Pogo01 View Post
    I've watched every episode and i believe im missing something. The Ori are dead? Or was that just a lie Baaldria made up. I'm currently watching Dominion 31min/41min so maybe it'll answer my questions in the end. Maybe not.
    Re watch the Shroud.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ok i remember. Now the question is. Are the Ori REALLY dead? Just because Baaldria said so doesn't unnecessarily make it true. Was it proven somehow because many people on this forum are acting as if its already been proven. And how is it the Priors still have their powers with the Ori dead? Shouldn't Adria lose her powers as well or something?

Comment

The Priors are just advanced humans, they aren't propped up by any higher powers.

Comment

Originally posted by Pogo01
          I'm currently watching Dominion 31min/41min so maybe it'll answer my questions in the end. Maybe not.
          more like not -)

long story short - we don't know. worst part is, we probably won't until the movies come out :/

Comment

I have another question.

At the end of Dominion they said.

If the Ori are alive then Adria has joined them in the fight. If they are dead then she has just gained all their powers because shes the only Ori left.

There is only 2 ascended races that we know of. Ancients and Ori. If one race was to be wiped out lets just say its the Ori and someone like Adria ascended could she ascend as an Ori even though they're all dead? Does she really have the power to say which side she gets to be on or is it determined by the ascended beings themselves? Because those were the only two ideas given in the end. They didnt even bring up the fact that she might've joined the Ancients. It was, she joined the Ori OR she now is the Ori.

If the person ascending really gets to choose who they wish to ascend to then it really puts a hamper on things because so far throughout SG1, Everyone who's ascended has chosen to be with the Ancients out of the possible many other ascended races.

Comment

I'm not sure what you mean, when you ascend you ascend, not all the ascended beings in the Milky Way are ancients. You don't ascend 'to' anyone, you just ascend. I'm sure Adria will have to stick to the rules aslong as she's in the MW...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                I'm not sure what you mean, when you ascend you ascend, not all the ascended beings in the Milky Way are ancients. You don't ascend 'to' anyone, you just ascend. I'm sure Adria will have to stick to the rules aslong as she's in the MW...
                Unless she has a sure fire way to avoid the others. Most likey she's going to hop the nearest commet back to her galaxy.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Youtube has 'locked' the dominion vids, due to 'copyright being claimed..

Comment

I'm going with the Ori being dead. For one reason, they don't ascend their followers and they weren't going to ascend Adria other wises they would have given her the knowledge which allowed her to ascend. One quick question do you think that Ba'al was trying to ascend??

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
                      I'm going with the Ori being dead. For one reason, they don't ascend their followers and they weren't going to ascend Adria other wises they would have given her the knowledge which allowed her to ascend. One quick question do you think that Ba'al was trying to ascend??

no he wasn't.Why??If he can control Adria the whole Ori armada will be his.
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
                        He could have just tried to do that! I never thought about it that way, but that could have been his plan.

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          no he wasn't.Why??If he can control Adria the whole Ori armada will be his.
                          and he would learn of their technology and incoprate them into his ships or whatever
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                            and he would learn of their technology and incoprate them into his ships or whatever
                            Which is also what Anubis did.

Comment

i dont know , on one hand the Ori or at the least some of the Ori did live threw the attack and now Andria has taken her place next to them ... On the other hand , they all cold have been killed , and now Andria has takin all there powers for herself ...

The thing is that Andria still loves her mother , and for that fact alone there is hope for her to join the good side .... I would love to see that some or all the Ori lived , and that when Andria ASCENDED she found out what really has been going on , for that fact she s planning on helping out SG-1 in the fight ....

The thing is everthing will have to be done in the movie . sence there is no time to do anything else on tv . The question is now , When does the MOVIES hit the stores , couse i want to see the end of a great 10 year long show .... I just hope the Movie lives up to the last 10 years ...

Comment

Working...
                              X