Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adria finally proved it? The Ori play by their own rules? (Dominion spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adria finally proved it? The Ori play by their own rules? (Dominion spoilers)

Adria said that she could accomplish a great deal when Ascended, maybe more than as a mortal.

Does this mean that the Ori can do as they want? Did she finally prove my thesis that the Ori, ruling a galaxy of their own, can make their own rules? What could Adria possibly do that the other Ori can possibly do? And why would she think she'd be allowed to interfere while Ascended?

Will she just escape to the Ori galaxy and continue from there?

Just finished watching Dominion i must say that Baal was desperate, apart from that,
    if the ori ascended beings are really dead and Adria has just aseceneded wouldnt she assume all the power they had, well thats what they said, as to the ori being truthfull to there word, i reckon Adria had the knowledge to ascend which was how she was able to ascend, now i cant wait for the movies and the last episode to come out!!!!

Comment

Even though spoilers are in the title, Sparky you need to add spoiler tags to your post. That said
      Spoiler:
      Yes I believe she did. The Ori cna basically do what they want. With them dead and Adria ascending naturally we are very screwed.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
        Even though spoilers are in the title, Sparky you need to add spoiler tags to your post. That said
        Spoiler:
        Yes I believe she did. The Ori cna basically do what they want. With them dead and Adria ascending naturally we are very screwed.
        Spoiler:
        But she still can't use her ascended powers in the MW. She would have to retake human forum.
        Last edited by Hypochondriac; 07 March 2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
          But she still can't use her ascended powers in the MW. She would have to retake human forum.
          Spoiler:
          Well it is only stated that they can't take action in the milky way. One she could be powerfull enough they can't stop her or she already exacted her revenge on them and destroyed them. Regardless she is our biggest threat now.

Comment

Spoiler:
            Well it is only stated that they can't take action in the milky way. One she could be powerfull enough they can't stop her or she already exacted her revenge on them and destroyed them. Regardless she is our biggest threat now.
            How would she become powerful enough? The rest of the Ori still wanted/needed worshipers before risking an attack. Since she the only one left she probably stronger then any one Ori or Ancient, but I doubt she stronger then all the Ancients combined.

Comment

Originally posted by hypochondriac View Post
              How would she become powerful enough? The rest of the Ori still wanted/needed worshipers before risking an attack. Since she the only one left she probably stronger then any one Ori or Ancient, but I doubt she stronger then all the Ancients combined.
              Probably not
              Spoiler:
              but she could have rebuilt the sangral and used it on the ancients.

Comment

Spoiler:
                No, she doesn't. I said there'd be "Dominion"-spoilers. Anyone wandering in here has to know that we'll speak freely of "Dominion".

Comment

I'm afraid I don't see where they're going with this whole Adria thing. First of all, all of the Ori weren't powerful enough to confidently take on the Ancients. Why would just one ascended Adria pose any threat? Secondly, it's clear that ascended beings occupy some kind of space as evidenced by the fact that the sangral had to be sent via stargate to the Ori galaxy. Therefore, Adria ascending from Earth, in the Milky Way galaxy, would see her far from home and without any friends. Essentially alone in the realm of the Ancients. What were they thinking killing off and ascending her? And to address an earlier post, she doesn't know how to make a sangral, or she would've a long time ago.

Comment

yeah even if she assumes all the power of the ori and confronts the ancients she cant be certain she'll win. either way it couldnt be much worse than half ascended anubis. without her army and priors she cant do much damage.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ziga1980 View Post
                      yeah even if she assumes all the power of the ori and confronts the ancients she cant be certain she'll win. either way it couldnt be much worse than half ascended anubis. without her army and priors she cant do much damage.
                      I wouldnt bet on that. If she consumes all the power of the ori she'll have no one to share it with and therefore be very powerfull and she could still command her army through the Doci and since she ascended on her own can ascend and descend at will.

Comment

I wouldnt bet on that. If she consumes all the power of the ori she'll have no one to share it with and therefore be very powerfull and she could still command her army through the Doci and since she ascended on her own can ascend and descend at will.
                        Maybe well finally see the Doci again! I really liked his outfit with the gnarly-looking 2-pronged collar.

Comment

Adria didn't know how to make a Sangraal, because she had never been ascended, but Daniel created one right in front of her. She should have been able to figure out how to reproduce it. Daniel was on her ship using the knowledge, she had access to his thoughts and could have gained the same knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by JanusAncient View Post
                            Adria didn't know how to make a Sangraal, because she had never been ascended, but Daniel created one right in front of her. She should have been able to figure out how to reproduce it. Daniel was on her ship using the knowledge, she had access to his thoughts and could have gained the same knowledge.
                            blocked her mind reading before even without his newly gained powers. could simply do it again
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah she could command her army just fine while ascended. thats not the point. she was very much capable of commanding her army when she was mortal. the point is since the outcome of her confronting the ancients (with all of the ori powers) is not known she wouldnt risk losing it. she wouldnt interfere on a large scale so not to attract attention to herself. her army would proceed converting the galaxy and eventually she would confront the ancients and if she won that would be a great problem. until then its sort of anubis situation.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X