The Adria Question (dominion Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Adria Question (dominion Spoilers)

So I guess now we will find out if Adria knows whether or not the Ori ascend their followers or not. Now being ascended the final curtain will drop for her and any illusions or beliefs she had about the Ori will be confirmed or proven false.

I just hope they tell us.

Originally posted by Origin1981 View Post
    So I guess now we will find out if Adria knows whether or not the Ori ascend their followers or not. Now being ascended the final curtain will drop for her and any illusions or beliefs she had about the Ori will be confirmed or proven false.

I just hope they tell us.
    Didn't she already know they don't ascend their followers? She knows they take power from them, so doesn't she already know they don't?

Comment

I believe she knew that from the beginning
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Does Adria count as a follower?
        Originally posted by G.B Shaw
        Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
        Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
        Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
        You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
        Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
        One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
        You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
        The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
        www.7-scales.co.uk
        http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Originally posted by ARMS View Post
          Does Adria count as a follower?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO.She was the Ori in a human body not a simple puny human
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

Any possibility she might take human form in "The Ark?"

Comment

Originally posted by nothing croovus View Post
              Any possibility she might take human form in "The Ark?"
              I doubt that.If the Ori are dead, it would be pointless to descend.She has to focus on getting more power from human worshippers.And if you descend, you can't ascend again without help of other ascended being
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Seeing as Adria knows the Ori are dead and lies to Vala about it I think she's not misguided, and as she said so herself she isn't human, she's Ori (the last of em probably)

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  I doubt that.If the Ori are dead, it would be pointless to descend.She has to focus on getting more power from human worshippers.And if you descend, you can't ascend again without help of other ascended being
                  But she should just appear in human form like orlin did before he descended. I wouldn't mind that, just anything to see morena again...

Comment

I think Adria will come back. She knows it worked for Daniel. I think she ascended just to be able to come back or maybe she plans on doing what Merlin did & descend & keep all of the Ancients Powers & Knowledge

She would be a MIX of Ori & Ascended Being

Adria will return

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
                      I think Adria will come back. She knows it worked for Daniel. I think she ascended just to be able to come back or maybe she plans on doing what Merlin did & descend & keep all of the Ancients Powers & Knowledge

She would be a MIX of Ori & Ascended Being

Adria will return

but human brain/body can't hold so many informations....but I think she will return
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

Unlike the dead Ori, Adria DOESN'T have to share her power drawn from followers with anyone, she's the only one!
                        Originally posted by G.B Shaw
                        Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
                        Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
                        Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
                        You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
                        Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
                        One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
                        You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
                        The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
                        www.7-scales.co.uk
                        http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

but human brain/body can't hold so many informations....but I think she will return

Adria is not 100 % human & I think SG-1 knows that if Adria ascended she will return when she gets the chance. I wish they would have said that specifically though because SG-1 is no stranger when it comes to Ascended Beings coming back & like ARMS said the Ori are dead so she can do whatever she pleases. I hope if she finds out there is a Ba'al still out there Adria teams up with SG-1 again to go after him.

Comment

not true... If you are physcially able to ascend like adria and you do, going back and forth between planes would be as simple as: returning to her human form, meditating like she did on her death bed, and then ascending again. Now if you were ascended by another being i.e. Oma then once you go back you arn't ascending again without help.

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Originally posted by Øsiris øf the Øri View Post
                              not true... If you are physcially able to ascend like adria and you do, going back and forth between planes would be as simple as: returning to her human form, meditating like she did on her death bed, and then ascending again. Now if you were ascended by another being i.e. Oma then once you go back you arn't ascending again without help.

and what about Orlin.I mean when he descended first time(episode Ascension).He said he can't ascend again
                              Stolen Kosovo
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X