Lucian alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucian alliance

So whats going to happen to these guys with one epiosde left nothing I think its going to leave quite unanswered question in the series.I dont even think they should haven been in the show at all poor excuss for system lords in my opinion (I did like natan though)So what do you think id going to happen to these guys?A one off movie maybe like continuum is going to be.
    sigpic

Well if you've seen Bounty then...
    Spoiler:
    you'd know that Natan is most likely dead and what's left of the Lucian Alliance is probably fighting amongst itself. That being as it may, they're no longer a threat to Earth in any substantial way... not that they really were in the first place.

Comment

^ I have a theory on that
      Spoiler:
      I think the assasin who killed him is probably there new leader
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
        ^ I have a theory on that
        Spoiler:
        I think the assasin who killed him is probably there new leader
        Spoiler:

Even if he was I think he knows to leave Earth & SG-1 alone so The Lucian Alliance still would not be a problem

Comment

That assassin guy was cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
            Spoiler:

Even if he was I think he knows to leave Earth & SG-1 alone so The Lucian Alliance still would not be a problem
            Most likely though th LA is the last in a long line of plots left unresolved thanks to scifi.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

this story however should be tied up because they are probably the second most powerful force behind the ori because of 3 things
              1 The jaffa would have never let this coalition happen if they had the power to stop it
              2the jaffa have laost alot more ships to the ori than them
              3 The lucian alliance ships seem to mostly be anubis ships so they are most likey more powerful than the jaffa ones
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                this story however should be tied up because they are probably the second most powerful force behind the ori because of 3 things
                1 The jaffa would have never let this coalition happen if they had the power to stop it
                2the jaffa have laost alot more ships to the ori than them
                3 The lucian alliance ships seem to mostly be anubis ships so they are most likey more powerful than the jaffa ones
                I'd love it to be but I'd rather them tie up the Ori storline. Mabey if the movies sell well this could be a third movie plot.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal
                  I dont even think they should haven been in the show at all
                  I agree - personally I hope not to see them in the movies or even hear about them

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal
                  [...]
                  the jaffa should also have their fair share of anubis' ships

and even if the luscious alliance has more of them this won't change anything if they lack the science to maintain them, likewise for the free jaffa btw
                  (in children of the gods TealC said something about the jaffa not being allowed to learn magic, by 'magic' he meant 'science' )

Comment

Though teal'c has probabily learned a lot of that magic from watching daniel and sam at work..

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      I'd love it to be but I'd rather them tie up the Ori storline. Mabey if the movies sell well this could be a third movie plot.
                      I wouldn't mind that at all. I enjoyed almost all of the episodes involving the Lucian Alliance.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I wouldn't mind that at all. I enjoyed almost all of the episodes involving the Lucian Alliance.
                        As have I. There are so many things that could be explored in more movies.

Comment

The Lucian Alliance may turn out to be a good future enemy/ally. I think there may be some good story line there!

Comment

Working...
                          X