Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Rules!

So heres something:

1. Ascended rules as dictated by the collective must apply throughout the universe as the pegasus galaxy ascendeds can be cast out and milky way ascendeds can travel to and fro.
    2. Ori galaxy ascendeds must also follow rules or be cast out OR be like Anubis and wander between these lower plains of ascension.
    3. Anubis tried to create ascended soldiers to take on the collective to challenge them
    4. SPOILS...................................................................
    Adria ascended and now must follow the rules of the others. If she does not she will be cast out of the higher plains by the collective and have to live like the ORI and I guess try to continue like the ORI when they originally began which would be gathering worshipers to gain their power and build up numbers of ascended ORI just like her. Im going to assumethat this will take a long time. SHe cant just ascend a lot of people and then get them to fight since it takes a long time, maybe thousands of years to learn the ways of the ascended and the magic that they do. So Im guessing that the main prob is to get rid of the ORI followers to ensure that this does not eventually happen. SO maybe the ARK of truth will just get everybody in the ORI galaxy to stop worshipping and think on their own.

Guess we'll just have to wait many many months to see the movie

Anyone willing to take a gander

Spoiler:
    The ancients have rules yes but in Ascended form she would be more powerfull than anyone and likely able to do exactly what the Ori were afraid to do. Also the Ascended planes transcend galaxies, so if anyone can figure a back door it's her. Trust me the rules don't apply to her and she is now the most powerfull Ori in the Universe.

Oh add spoilers to your post.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

ep "Dominion "spoiler
      Spoiler:
      a dying Adria somehow manager to ascend

So does the Ancient's ascendsion law affect Adria? or does the ascendsion allow "Ancient" to interfere with Adria's activity?

Anubis told Daniel ,
      the first law of ascendsion is that anybody who reach the Ascended world without other's help can stay.

The second law,anybody reach Ascended world with help , the majority voted of the ascended being will design if he/she can stay.

There are many level of Ascendsion, like the Cafe in Daniel 's vision,Anubis was voted out but he can still go there and read Ascended newspaper.

Ascended being are not allow to interfering with lower being, But some like Oma bend the rule a bit.
      Anubis was not allow to use his ascednde knowledge unless he has access to to him as a Gou'ld.
      Does that mean Adria allow to do everything Anubis did?
      Adria was born with a lot of Ori knowledge when she was human .
      And as the possiblely the last Ori, how much her power does she get from the Ori worshipper.

Oma was able to stop Anubis by using all locking each other in eternal combat.

What if one of the other Ancient do the same?
      How many Ascended Ancient is needed to stop a powerful Ori like Adria, with millions of Ori warshipper transfer energy to her daily.

In the milkyway and Pegasus
      most of the Ascended being are not allow to use Ascended power in the mortal world.But with a few exception like that Ascended Ancient woman in Pegasus ,allow to protect one single planet as her punishment.

With most of the Ori are probably gone, Are the Ascended Ancient allow to go to the Ori Galaxy and impose there ascended law on Adria.

Comment

No, because that would cause plot difficulty.
        Disliked a recent episode?
        Hate the current season Stargate Atlantis or SG1?
        The writers killed off your favourite character?

Well suck it up Cupcake. It is only a Television Show.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Adria probably is more powerful than any single ascended Ancient, but not more powerful than the combined strength of them all. If she were than that means the Ori would have been more powerful as well. Adria should only be as powerful as here worshipers enable here to be, and the number of Ori worshipers shouldn’t have changed enough to alter the balance of power since the Ori were killed (if they truly were). The Ori were always unwilling to enter the Ancients domain because they weren’t powerful enough to defeat them, so it will be interesting to see what the Ancients decide to do with Adria now that she has ascended within an Ancient occupied galaxy and will be at their mercy.

Comment

There are some big plot holes here, mainly because the vague way in which it was implied that the Ori gain power from the lower plains: I would have thought Adria would be prevented from acting by the Others in our Galaxy.
            Saboo - "You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!"

Naboo - "I've been there once"

Saboo - "Oh, took a little day trip around the crunch did we? We can all go as tourists, "Oh look, that's a bit of crunch...""

Comment

I don't like the fact that adria ascended she is FAR worse than anubis and they didn't want him living with them so it creates the questions do the ancients care what happens to them or they aren't there anymore

Comment

Yeah, but she ascended on her own, so technically there's nothing they can do unless she breaks some rule on that level.

Who knows, she may start ascending Priors and followers or something....or maybe she'll be reborn in a new baby body...

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18 View Post
                  Yeah, but she ascended on her own, so technically there's nothing they can do unless she breaks some rule on that level.

Who knows, she may start ascending Priors and followers or something....or maybe she'll be reborn in a new baby body...
                  Exactly. They can't stop her and they won't unless she acts in our galaxy, that is
                  Spoiler:
                  unless she fixed the samgral and exacted her revenge.

Comment

Just to clarify. There are ascended ancients in Pegasus and ascended Ancients in the Milky Way, they are effectively, the ascended ancient collective. The Ori were also ascended beings, but they kept to their own galaxy, and were not aware of the affairs outside their galaxy. It was not until Daniel and Vala alerted them to their existance, and the Ori became aware of the second-form humans in the Milky way that they saw an opportunity to increase their power to a point where they could destroy the ancients. Now that the Ori were potentially wiped out of existance, Adria is the only one remaining, she is one of two things:

a) As powerful as the entire Ori collective, given that she has ALL the power of her followers without having to share it.

b) Less powerful then the entire Ori Collective, because even with all her worshippers giving her extra power, their is a limit to how powerful an ascended can get, and she is close to, or at that limit, and is no threat to the ancients unless she ascends others, which she may very well do unless the ancients stop her.

Comment

Originally posted by RogueEntity View Post
                      Just to clarify. There are ascended ancients in Pegasus and ascended Ancients in the Milky Way, they are effectively, the ascended ancient collective. The Ori were also ascended beings, but they kept to their own galaxy, and were not aware of the affairs outside their galaxy. It was not until Daniel and Vala alerted them to their existance, and the Ori became aware of the second-form humans in the Milky way that they saw an opportunity to increase their power to a point where they could destroy the ancients. Now that the Ori were potentially wiped out of existance, Adria is the only one remaining, she is one of two things:

a) As powerful as the entire Ori collective, given that she has ALL the power of her followers without having to share it.

b) Less powerful then the entire Ori Collective, because even with all her worshippers giving her extra power, their is a limit to how powerful an ascended can get, and she is close to, or at that limit, and is no threat to the ancients unless she ascends others, which she may very well do unless the ancients stop her.
                      Agree
                      Spoiler:
                      I think though its a combination of both. She could be just as powerfull or more so than the Ori collective and still crave power and if she hasnt defeated the Ancients already it is a great possibility that she will ascend more to become a greater threat to the Ancients.

Comment

The ancients probably won't react unless they are truly challenged or affected. They have a higher perception on all the aspects of the universe and are therefore able to act on what they know with their infinite knowledge.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ehecatl View Post
                          The ancients probably won't react unless they are truly challenged or affected. They have a higher perception on all the aspects of the universe and are therefore able to act on what they know with their infinite knowledge.
                          Bah. infinite knowledge and they still only have one diner in the ascended realm!

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18 View Post
                            Yeah, but she ascended on her own, .
                            DId they explain how she did that??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              DId they explain how she did that??
                              She's a highly advanced human basically an Ori in a human shell. She is advanced enough to do it willingly without help.

Comment

Working...
                              X