This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Countdown to Dominion

Only a few hours left until the airing of dominion, can't wait to see if the Ori have been destroyed or not.

Originally posted by nerus View Post
    Only a few hours left until the airing of dominion, can't wait to see if the Ori have been destroyed or not.
    What time is it aired there? (I live in the US.) I'd like to be able to tune into the forum here when you guys are watching it.

My guess is (and this is 100% speculation - I've no evidence) that the Ori are dead or else what was the point of the last year of hunting for the sangraal. They would still follow a charismatic leader, a prior or Adria.

If the Ori are dead, do you think the priors would still retain their powers? Could they still fly the ships, which are mind controlled, or would they have to depend on some sort of computerized bypass like Daniel provided to Sam in Shroud?

It would be cool if the Ancients would show up and actually express gratitude--though I doubt they will.

Don't expect a satisfying ending because they still have to have the movie to finish the arc. (Ark...*g*)

Comment

Someone said 8pm GMT I think. So we are 6 hours behind GMT, so that would make it 2pm CST for me.

Comment

Yeh its 8pm GMT

Carter: Sir I've been thinking.
        O'Neill: I'd be shocked if you stopped Carter

Comment

it's gonna be a very long night today.I have to wait for.... fortunately I was sleeping during afternoon
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

yay and i get to See it a few days from now
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Only 2hrs 20 mins left cant wait
              sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see it I will have to wait till wed morning to see it but I believe it airs live 3pm East Coast American Time. To those who sees it live and gives recaps and spoilers bless you you are Wicked Awesome (that is a Massachusetts term for very cool)
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'd give it another 102 minutes now, for the lucky ones.

Comment

My prediction; Baal finds a way past Adria’s personal shield & takes her as a Hak’taur host making him the effective leader of the Ori crusader armies. And oh yeah the Ori have been wiped out.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:
                    Me: “I just wanted to take the Staten Island Ferry…I wasn’t expecting the extraordinary rendition.”
                    *Three DHS guys dressed in black pop out of nowhere. *
                    DHS: “NOBODY EVER EXPECTS THE EXTRAORDINARY RENDITION!!!”
                    DHS: “Our chief weapons are shock-n-awe, enhanced interrogation techniques, and the suspension of habeas corpus.”

Comment

Originally posted by Argosy View Post
                      My prediction; Baal finds a way past Adria’s personal shield & takes her as a Hak’taur host making him the effective leader of the Ori crusader armies. And oh yeah the Ori have been wiped out.
                      how do u know that the Ori have been wiped out I had just watched sky one and they said that all of the details have been kept a secret and there has been no real evdience to reveal the ori's demise.

THIS EPISODE IS GOING TO KICK ARSE!!!!!

Comment

Under one hour to go! Hopefully this ep will live up to the hype.
                        sigpic

Comment

damn, I can't wait
                          Stolen Kosovo
                          sigpic

Comment

Enjoy. I can't watch it today, I have Virgin Media. I'll have to wait until tomorrow or Thursday.

Comment

16 minutes
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X