Question about Bounty - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Bounty - Spoilers

ok in Bounty, it starts with them in the cargo hauls of the ships. how were they able to ring into each one of them? i mean isn't the ring platform basiclly whichever one is closer, it rings to and or which ever one is directly above/below each other?

And also, whats so special about the space corn that we want to blow it up? I remember the episode which it was introduced but i forget what made it special.

Originally posted by neoncrazy101 View Post
    ok in Bounty, it starts with them in the cargo hauls of the ships. how were they able to ring into each one of them? i mean isn't the ring platform basiclly whichever one is closer, it rings to and or which ever one is directly above/below each other?

And also, whats so special about the space corn that we want to blow it up? I remember the episode which it was introduced but i forget what made it special.
    It is highly addictive, and makes those additcted to it, basically subservient to those who make the corn...

Comment

You can use rings like elevators too, if I remember right, so they can just press in which floor they want.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

how do they know which "floor" they want? aka the ring sequence that they have to push to activate the rings.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          It is highly addictive, and makes those additcted to it, basically subservient to those who make the corn...
          Which is why SG-1 has seen it to be so important to destroy as much of it as possible.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

You can adjust the rings so that they seek out the closest set or go to a particular one. As to how they work that out, I have no idea.

The reason why they were trying to blow it up was 1, because it was so addictive and 2, because they were at war with the LA. So anything that would hurt their potential to gain more power would be a top priority.
            sigpic
            By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
              You can adjust the rings so that they seek out the closest set or go to a particular one. As to how they work that out, I have no idea.

The reason why they were trying to blow it up was 1, because it was so addictive and 2, because they were at war with the LA. So anything that would hurt their potential to gain more power would be a top priority.
              That and Orvile Redenbaker wants the monopoly on addictive pop corn.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
              X