Two episodes left to fight the Ori? is it enough?! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two episodes left to fight the Ori? is it enough?! :(

I don`t how u fell about it, but i`m very angry/sad that for the last 3 episodes there was no major movement against the Ori. I don`t know how they gonna put the fights against the Ori into 2 episodes. (if they are planning to do so).
    When i look back at the old seasons how many episodes were dedicated to fight the Gualuds (i know wrong spelling ) and now its like one episode when more place should be given.

I am new here, but this is a thought that is bugging me since there was no action from 10*15 to now.

actually only one episode will deal with Ori storyline and one film.Nothing more

and I'm very angry when I realize that we haven't seen a single Ori(Origin and Crusade don't count)
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Out of the last two episodes we only know that one of them will deal with the Ori, if you want the Ori to be defeated by time season 10 ends then you'll be disappointed

Comment

Tiz kinda funny

People would moan if ALL the episodes were fighting the Ori instead of team episodes,

other People moan that its team episodes and not Ori inclusive...

...Funny
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

we still get the movie. besides it can't reall be helped. they hadn't planned to end it this season. they wanted at least a season 11 to do it.............stupid sci-fi.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by el.barto View Post
            I don`t how u fell about it, but i`m very angry/sad that for the last 3 episodes there was no major movement against the Ori. I don`t know how they gonna put the fights against the Ori into 2 episodes. (if they are planning to do so).
            Well, if you're new I guess you can be excused for not knowing this: They are making a (DVD) movie in which SG-1 will deal with the Ori. So the storyline doesn't end with the series.
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I think this weeks episode would've been better dealing with the Ori imo, we've heard nothing since the other ori ships came through the supergate, there must be more going on in the galaxy now more than ever.

Comment

Yeah, it disappointed me that they decided to put in filler episodes instead of putting effort in to make the final episodes a real blast, a real, fantastic arc to go out with a real bang, instead of the wimpering, evidently reduced budget filler.
                I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Originally posted by cheese View Post
                  Yeah, it disappointed me that they decided to put in filler episodes instead of putting effort in to make the final episodes a real blast, a real, fantastic arc to go out with a real bang, instead of the wimpering, evidently reduced budget filler.
                  They never knew that they would be the final episodes though did they?

Comment

There's only one more episode left that will deal with the Ori.

The Ori will be defeated in the movie Stargate: The Ark of Truth. I'd rather see them defeated in a movie instead of a two-part episode.

Also, could you all stop calling the stand-alones filler? That's very annoying. They are not filler! The stand-alone episodes are half of why most people (myself included) watch the show.
                    Last edited by Daniel Jackson; 01 March 2007, 02:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      They never knew that they would be the final episodes though did they?
                      They had the last three episodes to write when they found out, so 'family ties' could've easily been changed.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                        They had the last three episodes to write when they found out, so 'family ties' could've easily been changed.
                        Everything had already been planned out, it wouldn't of been easy at all to change things, people don't seem to realise the amount of work that goes into making one episode. Alot of the CG would probably of already been made, not to mention the guest characters they would of already hired...

Comment

I found "Family Ties" to be very entertaining. I don't care that it had nothing to do with the Ori. Infact, I'm glad it didn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                            I found "Family Ties" to be very entertaining. I don't care that it had nothing to do with the Ori. Infact, I'm glad it didn't!
                            I wouldn't go so far as to say I was glad "Family Ties" didn't have anything to do with the Ori. However, I was entertained by it as well. SG-1's stand-alone episodes have always intrigued me just as much as the main arc eps. Both have been crucial to making SG-1 as popular as it has been for so many years.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              we still get the movie. besides it can't reall be helped. they hadn't planned to end it this season. they wanted at least a season 11 to do it.............stupid sci-fi.
                              Stupid Sci-Fi indeed!
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X