This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pimp my Starship!!!!

Well we've all seen pimp my ride. This is the same thing but with starships (And hosted by Thor).

So what ship from Stargate would you pimp out and how? It can be any you want. Hell exten it out beyond stargate if you like!!!!

Pimp any ship you want. What would the paint job be? What's the stereo like? Any extra tvs? You know how this all works just get going.

*Que Theme music*
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

I'm going to pimp out my Ha'tak. Complete with spinning hexagonal rim and painted pink.
    sigpic

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4907261/1/Golden_Dawn

^ My new fanfic ^ Enjoy and please subscribe!

(Shameless advertising ftw)

Comment

I pimp the Daedalus with retractable warp engines ánd roof!
      => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

I'll pimp my Puddle Jumper, actually make it aerodynamically sound (better gas mileage,) paint it blue. Blue is my favorite color. Actually... I'm thinking... PASTELS!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I would pimp the permethius.

It would be completely see thourgh to where it seems you are walking around in space. A stargate would be onboard the ship. A disco floor for dancing with a buffet next to it. Finally every would have thier own personal death glider/puddle jumper escape pod.
          sigpic
          *Thanks aaobuttons*

Comment

Originally posted by gategirl2 View Post
            I would pimp the permethius.

It would be completely see thourgh to where it seems you are walking around in space. A stargate would be onboard the ship. A disco floor for dancing with a buffet next to it. Finally every would have thier own personal death glider/puddle jumper escape pod.
            Ooh... I think I'll add an all-you-can-eat buffet to my Puddle Jumper...

Next to the hot tub filled with mashed potatoes.

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

I'm Gunna Pimp out my wraith dart dudes!!!!!
              It's gunna be made out of lemons so watch out rodney

I Love The Ocean

Comment

I would pimp out my Fugiman Super Weapon (Very Similar to Anubis's Super Weapon)

Paint
                I would paint it a silver-chrome with a big American Flag on it and then painted over the Flag I would have the words "Kick Ass" and on the other side I would have "Fugi is the Man"

Engine
                I would get my engines overhauled with a ZPM power source and a chrome Asgard Hyper-Drive

Shields
                I would pimp it out with a blue ancinet designed shields

Then I would have 10000 HD Flat Sceens TV's all over the ship and on the outside, Then I would have my own personal IMax playing 300 24/7. Then I would have a 20 dance floors with my own Asgard DJ, All you can eat buffet, a football Field (american), Ice Rink, Baseball Diamond, Basketball Court, a collection of ever Will Ferrel, Broken Lizard and any other comedy that I like on Blue Ray, My own 50 X-Box 360's, 50 PS3, 50 Wii's and 50 N-64's, and my own board game room with Monoply, Risk, and any other board game I like, Then I would have my own money making machine, My own soft serve ice cream machine, my own roller coaster, and all sorts of other goodies, and then I would have a death ray so no one would mess with me
                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic
                So whats the worst that could happen?
                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                X