Memory tech in that season 9 ep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory tech in that season 9 ep

Whatever happened to that technology that one society had that let you implant memeories in season 9. Its the one with the shot of the city which is actually right were I work

"Colonel Daniels: Then it it hit me Sweet %^&^%&^^% ^&*%^&^&%^ ^&^&%$%^% ^&^&^&&*^. and we can get away with because its cable"

Not sure but I'm assuming that the attempted cover up and framing of Colonel Mitchell damaged the relations between the two worlds....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I am wondering if they could use either that tech, or that memory recall device the Tok'ra had to help daniel remember stuff from when he was ascended..

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_Hobo_Society View Post
        Whatever happened to that technology that one society had that let you implant memeories in season 9. Its the one with the shot of the city which is actually right were I work

"Colonel Daniels: Then it it hit me Sweet %^&^%&^^% ^&*%^&^&%^ ^&^&%$%^% ^&^&^&&*^. and we can get away with because its cable"
        You work here?!

Comment

Didn't Mitchell brought the device to the hospital when his friend was dying due to the incident over the outpost on Earth.
          sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Yes, Mitchell let his friend use the Earth version of the technonlogy, So i assume he people on the planet were willing to share it with them, and are on friendly terms with Earth.
            sigpic

Comment

that's what i'd reckon too. after that it would most likely be sent to area 51 too see what applications it can be used for and fully reverse engineer it so they can do the same as the tech in 'bounty'
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

They'll probably try and use it to help train engineers and SG personnel etc...

Comment

train engineers?

Comment

Yeah, or train whoever, it's a great way to share knowledge directly...

Comment

oh right lol. sorry i thought you meant train engineers.... as in those guys who drive old steam trains........woops my bad. shoot me now.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                          Didn't Mitchell brought the device to the hospital when his friend was dying due to the incident over the outpost on Earth.
                          I thought that was based of that Tok'ra memory device.

Yeah, or train whoever, it's a great way to share knowledge directly...
                          like how the matrix did things..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            I thought that was based of that Tok'ra memory device.
                            Naa it was from that tech they got in 9x12 collateral damage...

Comment

it could be used as a weapon. to get the memories of say someone like a prior.

Gelasius

Comment

Working...
                              X