• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Details on Unending from the Sky One website

For Unending;

Spoiler:
    Originally posted by sky one
    SG-1's battle with the Ori comes to a stunning conclusion in the world premiere of the last ever episode of this hugely popular show. Who will emerge victorious?

This programme plays in HD on Sky One HD Channel 197.
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Gee, I wonder who will win
    www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
      For Unending;

Spoiler:
      SG-1's battle with the Ori comes to a stunning conclusion in the world premiere of the last ever episode of this hugely popular show. Who will emerge victorious?

This programme plays in HD on Sky One HD Channel 197.
      Except for the part where it doesn't.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

The news is bogus. 10-19 "Dominion" is the last episode to deal with the Ori. 10-20 "Unending" is a stand-alone adventure episode. The Ori plot won't be resolved in the series. It will be resolved in the movie Stargate: The Ark of Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
            The news is bogus. 10-19 "Dominion" is the last episode to deal with the Ori. 10-20 "Unending" is a stand-alone adventure episode. The Ori plot won't be resolved in the series. It will be resolved in the movie Stargate: The Ark of Truth.
            No, it was straight from the Sky One website, http://data.skyprogrammeinformation.co.uk/

My theory is that TPTB wanted to surprise us
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

It's obvious that whoever wrote that does not have a clue whut the episode is about. The main plot of Seasons 9 & 10 is the war with the Ori, so whoever wrote the episode discription probably assumed that the series finale would see the end of the Ori arc.

STARGATE SG-1
              Season 10, Episode 19: "Dominion"

Spoiler:
              This will be the final episode to deal with the Ori, featuring a power struggle between Adria and Ba'al.

STARGATE SG-1
              Season 10, Episode 20: "Unending"

Spoiler:
              It has already been confirmed that this episode will not deal with the Ori. It will feature SG-1 stuck on a ship, probably the Odyssey, that is stuck in a time dialation field for 50 years. Towards the end of the episode, they'll figure out how to prevent this from happening.

STARGATE: THE ARK OF TRUTH
              Spoiler:
              This movie will be released to video instead of in theaters. It will be the conclussion to the Ori arc. Unfortunately, RDA will not be in the movie.

Comment

[QUOTE=Daniel Jackson;6365151][COLOR="Blue"]It's obvious that whoever wrote that does not have a clue whut the episode is about. The main plot of Seasons 9 & 10 is the war with the Ori, so whoever wrote the episode discription probably assumed that the series finale would see the end of the Ori arc.

STARGATE SG-1
                Season 10, Episode 20: "Unending"

Spoiler:
                It has already been confirmed that this episode will not deal with the Ori. It will feature SG-1 stuck on a ship, probably the Odyssey, that is stuck in a time dialation field for 50 years. Towards the end of the episode, they'll figure out how to prevent this from happening.

Where has it been confirmed that the episode won't deal with the Ori at all?

Comment

I did not say "at all." I ment that the Ori won't be involved as far as we know. Then again, we don't know much about the episode, since they're keeping it a secret for obvious reasons.

Weather the Ori are in the finale or not, it will NOT be the end of the Ori, because they're going to be in the movie.

Comment

for unending
                    Spoiler:
                    It's never been explained how SG-1 get stuck on a time dialated ship, perhaps something to do with the ori?
                    Last edited by kirmit; 24 February 2007, 07:26 AM.

Comment

TPTB might surprise us but as far as I know Dominion is the last ep involving the Ori and then in Ark of Truth. This is from gateworld
                      Spoiler:
                      "[SG-1 gets] trapped on a space ship stuck in a time dilation field and they live out roughly 50 years of their lives -- just our team. One of the things the fans have always talked about is that they love when the team is together. And so we put them together for 50 years, just them! And you see the relationships that develop and how they evolve.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ah but how do they get stuck there? Backlash of an Ori battle perhaps...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                          Ah but how do they get stuck there? Backlash of an Ori battle perhaps...
                          my thoughts exactly, the first 10 minutes of the episode could deal with that.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            If they are stuck on a ship for 50 years, where do they get the food from?

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJones00 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              If they are stuck on a ship for 50 years, where do they get the food from?

Replicators
                              Saboo - "You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!"

Naboo - "I've been there once"

Saboo - "Oh, took a little day trip around the crunch did we? We can all go as tourists, "Oh look, that's a bit of crunch...""

Comment

Working...
                              X