Continuation of season 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuation of season 10

On what date, exactly, does the season break end and new episodes air on the Sci-Fi channel?

April 13th, just 3 more eps to air on Sky One though...

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherEvilAlien View Post
      On what date, exactly, does the season break end and new episodes air on the Sci-Fi channel?
      April 13th

The final 10 episodes are:

"The Quest, Part 2"
      "Line in the Sand"
      "The Road Not Taken"
      "The Shroud"
      "Bounty"
      "Bad Guys"
      "Talion"
      "Family Ties"
      "Dominion"
      "Unending"

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        April 13th, just 3 more eps to air on Sky One though...
        Yeah... I wasn't too happy to learn that the UK got practically the whole rest of the season before our break even ends.

Looks like I still have quite a long wait left.

Comment

April 13th exactly a month after S10 ends in UK LOL
          By then only those who don't want to watch it won't !!!
          If I were an american I would watch Sci-fi after what they did unless they paid me ...

Comment

Originally posted by petemoretti View Post
            April 13th exactly a month after S10 ends in UK LOL
            By then only those who don't want to watch it won't !!!
            If I were an american I would watch Sci-fi after what they did unless they paid me ...
            The only reason I will watch is just b/c it's Stargate and I'm quite curious to see if the final scene in Family ties is bleeped out.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              The only reason I will watch is just b/c it's Stargate and I'm quite curious to see if the final scene in Family ties is bleeped out.
              If they do, it'd be just stupid of them. I mean come on. It wasn't that big of a deal.

April 13th though? After how long we've already been waiting, I can't believe there's still like a month and a half more to wait. Stupid Sci-Fi Channel.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The wonders of the internet. I live in the States and was able to download Ep. 18 - "Family Ties" last night as I have been able to download season 10 since they aired ep. 11 in the UK. That way I get to watch my Stargate and don't have to wait.

I'm not as opposed to watching Sc-Fi, especially since I'm not a Nielsen household nor have I ever answered a Nielsen poll about my TV watching habits. If I watch or do not watch something on TV does not matter one bit. I'm not one of the households that is measured.

Comment

Exactly, SciFi kills my favorite show, I pay them back by not watching their channel. How about them apples?

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                    If they do, it'd be just stupid of them. I mean come on. It wasn't that big of a deal.

April 13th though? After how long we've already been waiting, I can't believe there's still like a month and a half more to wait. Stupid Sci-Fi Channel.
                    Frack scifi. I'll only watch SG-1 and SGA.

Comment

Originally posted by Tromboninator View Post
                      Exactly, SciFi kills my favorite show, I pay them back by not watching their channel. How about them apples?
                      While Sci-Fi deserves every bit of ill effects it's going to get, not watching Sci-Fi will just get Atlantis cancelled too.

I will certainly not be watching any non-Stargate show on Sci-Fi, however. Maybe once ratings slip on their "Sci-Fi Original Movies" (More like, "I can't believe they spent $1.5 million making that piece of crap movie!"), they'll get the point and put on more Stargate stuff... Perhaps even the much rumored new series.

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherEvilAlien View Post
                        While Sci-Fi deserves every bit of ill effects it's going to get, not watching Sci-Fi will just get Atlantis cancelled too.

I will certainly not be watching any non-Stargate show on Sci-Fi, however. Maybe once ratings slip on their "Sci-Fi Original Movies" (More like, "I can't believe they spent $1.5 million making that piece of crap movie!"), they'll get the point and put on more Stargate stuff... Perhaps even the much rumored new series.
                        The new series isnt rumored it's confirmed and is now in pre production. They are ironing everything out. Agree on scifi though. I'll only watch SG the movies they show suck.

Comment

Working...
                        X