Cut the right Wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut the right Wire

When the alternate Mitchell said Cut the green (I think thats what he said), has the come up yet or what do you think it means? I was just wondering what you guys think
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

I'm hoping it'll be in Unending

Comment

I think they've completely forgot about that, and in the end, we'll never find out.

sigpic

Comment

Could very well have been a point of difference between the dimensions, meaning that Mitchell never encountered the point at which he had to cut a wire in this one thus rendering the advice seemingly useless.

Comment

No wire was ever mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            No wire was ever mentioned.
            Right but it was implied to be a wire. He hasnt cut anything green yet so the point still stands ^^.

Comment

According to Joe, it's not going to happen during the series.

But it can always come up during the movies...

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                When the alternate Mitchell said Cut the green (I think thats what he said), has the come up yet or what do you think it means? I was just wondering what you guys think
                That SG-1 was from an alternate reality. It's entirely possible that the event that Mitchell refered to will not happen in SG-1's reality.

Comment

I would bet that it's because it was written before the writers knew the show was being canceled.

Once they knew they had to tie up as much as they could this season, storylines probably changed to facilitate ending the series, which is why that hasn't happened now.

Comment

Originally posted by upinout View Post
                    I would bet that it's because it was written before the writers knew the show was being canceled.
                    Cancellation was announced after "200 aired. "Family Ties," "Dominion," and "Unending" had not yet been written. The Season 10 finale was going to be a cliffhanger, probably a major Ori episode. The last episode was changed so the show didn't end on a cliffhanger. STARGATE: THE ARK OF TRUTH will conclude the Ori saga.

Once they knew they had to tie up as much as they could this season, storylines probably changed to facilitate ending the series, which is why that hasn't happened now.
                    Three episodes wasn't enough to wrap up the series, so they are doing that with a movie instead.

Comment

We'll most likely never find out what alternate Mitchell meant by that. In truth, he may have just been messing with our Mitchell anyways.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                        I think they've completely forgot about that, and in the end, we'll never find out.
                        as i have said and also during the audio commentary it was added at the last minute as a potential future plot.

we may never see it
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I think it was an arc they intended to build on but with the cancellation havent been able to do it. It might come up in the movies but likely it will never be resolved like many other plots that take a back seat to the main plot now that the show was axed.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Like the Giant Aliens arc? Or the Oannes? Or the O'Neill's other child on that planet? *sigh*
                            Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                            http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

they shoulda did it on badguys when
                              Spoiler:
                              Vala set the bomb
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Working...
                              X