This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

final fantasy 12 pal version

i wanted to start a thread about final fantasy 12 releasing in Europe tomorrow
    is any one else excited to get there hands on this game and sorry if this thread is in the wrong place

I've pre-ordered my copy so i should be receiving it tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to it.

Comment

picked it up today and i have to say that it is one of the best games i ever played the new Battle system is great and the voice acting is excellent so are the graphics

Comment

Is it as good as Tales of Symphonia? i loved the voice acting and that of that game, it was awesome. I looked at FFXII it look ok, im skint atm so is it worth getting?

Name: Issac Matthews
        Team: SG-3(Marines)
        click for biography

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary View Post
          Is it as good as Tales of Symphonia? i loved the voice acting and that of that game, it was awesome. I looked at FFXII it look OK, im skint atm so is it worth getting?
          never played Tales of Symphonia sorry but i think the voice acting in ff12 is excellent way better then the last two final fantasy's and i think the game is defiantly worth getting the story and the new battle system are great to and the game is very long about 80 hours long
          if you want to know more about the game is is a link with a lot of information about it
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_fantasy_12
          Last edited by wraithlord; 01 March 2007, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended_Elite_mercenary View Post
            Is it as good as Tales of Symphonia? i loved the voice acting and that of that game, it was awesome. I looked at FFXII it look ok, im skint atm so is it worth getting?
            I'm currently playing Tales of Symphonia and really enjoying it. Try looking at www.gamerankings.com you will find many reviews of FFXII so you can decide if it's right for you.

Comment

Im getting it tomorrow yay
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X