How will you watch the finale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will you watch the finale?

I plan to have a double feature, watching "Dominion" and "Unending" back to back with my dad whom has watched almost the entire series with me. We'll pig out on candy while we watch. lol It'll make for a fun night, but once the end credits for "Unending" roll... wow... that's when it'll hit me that there will be no more SG-1. Sure, there will be movies, but there will be no more SG-1 episodes. However, I'm not dwelling on it. I'm taking SG-1's ending one episode at a time. I still have four episodes left to see! "Talion," "Family Ties," "Dominion," and "Unending"

I'll watch the episodes the same way I've watched every new episode of Stargate for the past six years... watch it live on Sky One, record them, and watch them again with a friend who doesn't get the channel on Saturday.

I won't mark it as a special event, however... there's only so many "end of SG-1" parties you can hold before they lose all meaning. I still remember the wine and nibbles we had for the first showing of "Full Circle"! Plus, this ISN'T the end of SG-1, so I won't be mourning the end of a show that hasn't actually ended!
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

I'll watch the episodes the same way I've watched every new episode of Stargate..alone, at home.Probably few hours(4-5) after Brits
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        I'll watch the episodes the same way I've watched every new episode of Stargate..alone, at home.Probably few hours(4-5) after Brits
        Same here! maybe the next day

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
          I won't mark it as a special event, however... there's only so many "end of SG-1" parties you can hold before they lose all meaning. I still remember the wine and nibbles we had for the first showing of "Full Circle"!
          Why would you have a party for a season finale?

Plus, this ISN'T the end of SG-1, so I won't be mourning the end of a show that hasn't actually ended!
          It's the end of the TV series.

Comment

I'll have a special beers in a pub...that's my way how I will mourn...I'll be very drunk
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Don't get drunk, that's bad for you! Celebrate with your fellow Stargate fans. If none of your local friends watch SG-1, come chat with us here.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                Don't get drunk, that's bad for you! Celebrate with your fellow Stargate fans. If none of your local friends watch SG-1, come chat with us here.
                I need no reasons to get drunk...I like it and my friends watch Stargate too, so all of us will get drunk
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Isn't he true finale gonna be on DVD as a DVD movie?

Comment

On my own in a hotel room in a strange city in a foreign country where I don't know anyone except the people in the office (I'm on a temporary posting) and I've no idea if any of them like Stargate.
                    Actually, I don't mind because if I switch my cell off it'll be just me, room service, the contents of the minibar and SG1. Sounds like a plan.
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                      Isn't he true finale gonna be on DVD as a DVD movie?
                      The series finale is "Unending."

Stargate: The Ark of Truth will be a movie based on the TV series, not an episode of the series.

Comment

Yeah but it might as well be called the finale, it will end the Ori story and probably conclude the series better than the last episode will...

Comment

I'll watch it like I always do.

And then cry/punch the wall afterwards.

Comment

I'll download it from my university server then as soo as it's done i'm going to create a tribute to SG-1. Well the end of it anyway.
                            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

....huddeled up in the fetal position crying....or with bags of candy, and a few quarts of ice cream and popcorn
                              Originally posted by cowpants
                              ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                              Rosilin for pres

Comment

Working...
                              X