This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurt and Heal SG-Units

I've seen several H&H games from men to women to ship, so I decided I'll make one for the SG-Units. Except there's a slight twist on this game. Let me explain the rules. You hurt/heal one team member. At the end of the day, I'll add up the totals. Here's where the twist comes in. Which ever team has the most "heals" will recieve bonus points which will go towards healing every member of the team. If one team receives the bonus points three times in a row, they will be given vacation time. Teams on vacation can not be hurt nor healed, and can last one or two days (which ever I feel like). I will update this post after every round with the new scores.

There are 9 SG-Units, each with four team members. I got the names for each team from the Omnipedia, so every member has been on these teams except for SG-Misc. I wanted Henry Boyd on the list but the names of his team were unknown. Thus, the recruits from "Proving Ground" found their way on this team (except Grogan who is on SG-9). I tried to choose more of the well known team members, but there are still some I can't put a face too. I wasn't sure about putting SG-1 in the game, but I'm hoping everyone doesn't heal them.

Update
    And SG-1 receives the bonus points for Round Four. Here's what happened during the fourth round, and sends them on Vacation!!!
    Hansen (SG-9) followed a local rogue leader to his hideout (the man's first mistake). Then he listened to the man's plans to attack the local government (second mistake). Next he took pictures of the rogue leader's hideout, detailing future plans and maps. Thirdly, he made eye contact with one of the rogue member, causing the man to go ballistic. Fourth mistake: he pulled out his gun on the rogue leader. Fortunately for him, the man he made eye contact with was actually a spy for the government and believed Hansen when he lied and said he was trying to expose the rogue group. Makepeace (SG-3) was caught sneaking top secret documents out of the SGC. Fischer (SG-6) had to be quartertine after he was infected with alien disease. Astor (SG-14) had to go to thearapy after she was brainwashed on her latest mission. Hailey caused an uprising on on SG-Misc's latest mission as the primative locals never seen blonde hair. Luckily, the locals thought Hailey was a God-sent and nobody was hurt.

Bosco (SG-3) gave a tip to General Hammond about a possible leak in the SGC (namely Makepeace). Balinsky (SG-13) discovered the remains of an alien that could belong to an ancient Furling. Further testing is being done. Boyd (SG-Misc) was able to convince the primative locals that there was nothing to fear from Hailey's blond hair. SG-2 was able to rescue SG-4 from a dangerous mission. Kawalsky was able to lay down enough cover fire to get two members of SG-4 to safety. Ferretti was able to safely carry a wounded memeber of SG-4 through the gate without further damage.

SG-2 wins the bonus points for Round Five. SG-1 is still on vacation. Thus SG-1 can't be voted for until I saw otherwise.

SG-1 Still on Vacation!
    Jack O'Neill 68
    Samantha Carter 73
    Daniel Jackson 74
    Teal'c 65

SG-2
    Charles Kawalsky 52
    Louis Ferretti 52
    Coburn 50
    Griff 50

SG-3
    Reynolds 51
    Bosco 53
    Makepeace 44
    Warren 50

SG-6
    Barners 48
    Brooks 51
    Fischer 49
    Ryan 50

SG-9
    Jonas Hansen 31
    Grogan 50
    Stan Kovacek 50
    Benton 50

SG-11
    Conner 49
    Edwards 49
    Hawkins 49
    Lorne 53

SG-13
    Balinsky 52
    Bosworth 51
    David Dixon 51
    Simon Wells 50

SG-14
    Astor 48
    Blasdale 50
    Graham 50
    Lewis 49

SG-Misc
    Henry Boyd 56
    Jennifer Hailey 55
    Elliot 52
    Satterfield 52

On to Round Six folks! SG-1 is on vacation, so they can't be voted for/against until I say otherwised.
    Last edited by Sasusc; 26 February 2007, 10:54 PM.

Round One:
    Hurt: Connor
    Heal: Henry Boyd

Comment

Great idea! And I think I got it

Round One:
      Hurt:Makepeace
      Heal:Lorne

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
      "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I like the idea....but complicated...if you want to play it tactical you will need to do a LOT of counting...

Round one:

HURT: Hanson
        HEAL: Carter

Comment

Complicated: Yes. I like complication. But I did think about it. I'm just hoping that my plans work out as I hope and that it doesn't fall flat.

Comment

I'm game!

Hurt: Makepeace
            Heal: Carter

Comment

Round 1:
              Hurt: Hanson
              Heal: Dixon
              sigpic
              GO NEWMAN! 31!

Comment

Not sure if I understand, but will play anyway

Round one:
                hurt Jonas Hansen
                heal Jennifer Hailey
                sigpic

Comment

Well aside from the fact that I don't know who have the team members are, it sounds like an interesting game. So I'll just go with hurting the ones I want gone for now and leave alone the ones I have no idea about

Round 1
                  Heal: Elliot
                  Hurt: Makepeace
                  sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Yeah, I don't know half of the people on the list, but hopefully some of you know some of them. And I will eventually get around to posting some "Getting to Know the SG-Units/Members Better" sections.

Comment

Round one:

Hurt Satterfield
                      Heal Bosco
                      sigpic

Comment

Heal: Makepeace
                        Hurt: Hawkins
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Round One Is Over!

SG-3 and SG-9 were both attacked by the Goa'ulds. Makepeace (SG-3) and Hansen (SG-9) took the hardest hits with three blasts from a staff weapon (each). Luckily for Makepeace, one of the blast just glazed him. Satterfield tripped over an ancient artifact and scrapped her knees, but she'll be fine. Conner must have been feeling sympathy pains for his former teammate, Hansen, as he took ill shortly after SG-3 came back through the gate. Hawkins (SG-11) almost gets stoned to death after it was discovered the local princess went missing while he was wondering around the castle.

Carter found a major find on SG-1's mission and brought home, not one but two doohickeys to play with. Lorne (SG-11) became a knight in camo green when he saved the princess of P3X-273 from some power hungry war lords. Bosco (SG-3) was lucky during the Goa'uld attack and made it out of there without a scratch. But it was SG-Misc that discovered (and was able to sucessfully bring home) ancient technology to help defend Earth.

The final scores can be found here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....89&postcount=1
                          Last edited by Sasusc; 21 February 2007, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Better know a Member Part One:

ASTOR
                            Lieutenant, member of SG-14. Astor and her team had been fleeing from a group of Horus Guards on an alien planet. She recalled she shot a Jaffa, but this is most likely when the za'tarc memories were applied into her mind. She returned to the S.G.C. with a mission to assassinate.

Thanks to the Tok'ra Anise's za'tarc detector, Astor was found out before she could do any damage. During her second session her programming kicked in and she became enraged. She struggled with several guards in the room before grabbing a weapon and killing herself.

(Taken from the GW Omnipedia)

Comment

Round Two

Hurt: Lewis
                              Heal: Reynolds

Comment

Working...
                              X