Family Ties - Sky One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Ties - Sky One

I've had a look and not noticed this anywhere and GateWorlds synopsis for this episode doesn't have this information. Here's what Sky One describes in the next episode:

Spoiler:
    Vala's father, Jacek, contacts Stargate Command wishing to trade information about a series of planned attacks on Earth in exchange for sanctuary on the planet.

I hope that wets some appetites!! I know it sure does for me! Does anyone know if there will actually be an attack against Earth by the Ori/rebel Jaffa?

Originally posted by dannster View Post
    I've had a look and not noticed this anywhere and GateWorlds synopsis for this episode doesn't have this information. Here's what Sky One describes in the next episode:

Spoiler:
    Vala's father, Jacek, contacts Stargate Command wishing to trade information about a series of planned attacks on Earth in exchange for sanctuary on the planet.

I hope that wets some appetites!! I know it sure does for me! Does anyone know if there will actually be an attack against Earth by the Ori/rebel Jaffa?
    Not in this ep or the last three. Mabey in the movie. This ep will be filler examineing the relationships of the crew of the SGC.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ah! That's so annoying! Don't get me wrong, I love filler episodes but with only 3 episodes left you'd expect them to give us something better! And yeah, maybe they didn't know the show was going to be axed but all of this lead up to the "big thing" is driving me mad!

Just give us what we want!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dannster View Post
        Ah! That's so annoying! Don't get me wrong, I love filler episodes but with only 3 episodes left you'd expect them to give us something better! And yeah, maybe they didn't know the show was going to be axed but all of this lead up to the "big thing" is driving me mad!

Just give us what we want!!!
        Oh come now the lead up only makes it better.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Oh come now the lead up only makes it better.
          It makes it better , but at the sametime its the END of a great 10 years ... Alot of Fans want mroe then just a promiss of a MOVIE to END the Ori Storyline ... They wanted a Season to End the Ori Storyline ...

But yes its going to be a good lead to the END , and if they had the chance or was given notice that this was there last Season , i Bet TPTB would have setup the last 10 Eps. with some great Action Packed Storylines ..

Comment

What is everyone's beef with Filler Episodes all of the sudden. Every season we thought SG1 was going to end and people werent moaning, and this time when we know it is, we'retold we're likely to get semi-regular movies. Just because its "filler" doesnt make it a bad episode so just clam down, wait and enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
              What is everyone's beef with Filler Episodes all of the sudden. Every season we thought SG1 was going to end and people werent moaning, and this time when we know it is, we'retold we're likely to get semi-regular movies. Just because its "filler" doesnt make it a bad episode so just clam down, wait and enjoy it
              I know that a filler doesn't necessarily=bad but I've always been a fan of long story arcs that take time to tell. To me a filler episode just seems to take away from being able to tell more important stories. I think at the minute it's because we know that it's the last season and so we all want to have a real ending that won't just be over in an hour, of course the last episode doesn't seem to be Ori related so I guess I won't be getting what I want (not until Ark of Truth at least).
              It'll never fit in there you know...

Comment

This could be an interesting episode if it goes by what it says and don't forget a week after the long awaited dominion

Comment

They have to finish the character's backstories. Landry will meet his (ex)-wife. Vala will meet his father etc. The Bounty was made for Mitchell and the Talion was made for Teal'c. Sam and Daniel had own episode in this season too.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Working...
                  X