• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Arthur and his knights SSSPPPOOILLLLEEERRRSSS

BEWARE OF SPOILERS
    BEWARE OF SPOILERS
    BEWARE OF SPOILERS

k. Remember in the quest part 2 when Merlin first wakes up and hes like "my brave knights youve returned". And they thought he was a LOONY lol. Anyways, i think that King Arthur and his knights are still alive. Becuase Merlin would obviously know they are mortal, or cant ascened, so he wouldnt think they can come back for him. So i think King arthur and his knights have a big role.

WHat do you guys think.

I think there is some characters of the SG-1 team that are supose to be King Arthur ... It would be cool if they did somethign with King Arthur and the knights , but i dont theink they will ...

Comment

Yeah me neither. Long dead most likely or they ascended and are now bound to the rules.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I am pretty sure that

Spoiler:
        it was a hint that SG1 are indeed the knights of the round table, a plot point to be used in a future time travel story... of course now it may have to be used in a sg1 movie if the two coming up are well received
        Last edited by knowsfords; 17 February 2007, 10:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
          I am pretty sure that

Spoiler:
          it was a hint that SG1 are the knights of the round table to be used in a future time travel story... of course now it may have to be used in a sg1 movie if the two coming up are well received
          Agreed. Hopefully they will explore it somehow.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It would be good to see them but if they are frozen then surely they are to old to be brought back to life

Comment

nope, merlin was just old and demented fool
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

I doubt we will find out anything about this soon but it should be an interesting story arc considering that Arthur and his knights went past many worlds like Camelot and the planet where the inhabitants were 'cursed' by Morgan Le Fay with a sleeping sickness or the planet where the Parchment of Virtues were located.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I would like to see a time travel story too, but If somebody travelled back in time, than he / she wasn't able to return to the future, because his / her events created lot of AU. For example: the SG-1 died in ancient Egypt. The second SG-1 died too there. So it will be intresting, how will they solve this "problem" in the second DVD film. After that maybe a third or fourth DVD film would be intresting about Artur and the Knights.
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    nope, merlin was just old and demented fool
                    Sounding awfully like an ignorant Jaffa protagonist there

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    I would like to see a time travel story too, but If somebody travelled back in time, than he / she wasn't able to return to the future, because his / her events created lot of AU. For example: the SG-1 died in ancient Egypt. The second SG-1 died too there. So it will be intresting, how will they solve this "problem" in the second DVD film. After that maybe a third or fourth DVD film would be intresting about Artur and the Knights.
                    Converging universes which are not quite the same but basically identical, its the same reason Dr Weir was able to save the atlantis expedition from failing the moment they got there.

Comment

Originally posted by knowsfords View Post
                      Sounding awfully like an ignorant Jaffa protagonist there
                      who?
                      Stolen Kosovo
                      sigpic

Comment

The thing was, Merlin didn't know how long he had been in stasis. So, he thought it hadn't been too long, and that they were still alive.

Jesus is Lord!

Comment

Merin didn't know how long he was in the stasis. For him, it could have been 3 months or 40,000 years. So while it is possible King Arthur is still alive, there is know way to know for sure intil he is written into the show (or not written in, which means we would never know)

Comment

UNENDING SPOIELRS AND SPECULATION AHEAD

Spoiler:
                            The spoilers mentioned something about sg-1 living out 50 years of their lives, What if they get sent back in time and become the knights, then spend 50 years locked in some weird time dilation field to get back to our time before returning to our timeline and getting fixed up.

Wild theories are fun.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. I really hope they explore this is some form. I think the theories on Sg-1 being the knights are right from what Merlin said in Quest part 2.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X