Did the Ancients interfere??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the Ancients interfere??

Just watching The Quest part II and at the end the ori warriors seemed to have been killed by a lightening bolt and from what we know about the ancients this is how they kill people like Oma Desala did in Maternal Instinct. So did the Ancients have a helping hand and if they did why didn't they kill Adria??

No that that was Daniel using merlins ultra advanced powers.
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

Comment

Yep, I concur.

Comment

Sweet! What other powers could he have possibly manifested when he had Merlin's mind in him?

Comment

He could leap tall plotholes in a single bound.

Comment

who couldnt
            sigpic
            You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
            Stargate : Genesis |
            Original Starship DesignThread
            Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
            11000! green me

Comment

But we have never had evidence to suggest that the ancients had power over the weather and if this is true then why doesn't Adria use that power seeing that they are both of the same race

Comment

yes we have in the ep when they first meet OMA she uses the weather to kill the invading Jaffa
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
                  But we have never had evidence to suggest that the ancients had power over the weather and if this is true then why doesn't Adria use that power seeing that they are both of the same race
                  Because her army is superior anyway? She's not even a soldier.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                    yes we have in the ep when they first meet OMA she uses the weather to kill the invading Jaffa
                    Back then Oma was ascended

Comment

It was most certainly Daniel. Afterall he had other powers too. Using lightning like that would not have followed the rules either. We know from that ep of atlantis (can't remember the name. It was when Shep was stuck in a time diatlation field) that sometimes people only have certain powers. Maybe then adria didn't have the power to control the weather where as merlin could. In a similar way adria seemed to be able to produce fire balls of a sort so maybe merlin couldn't use them. This is of course hypothesising but it's reasonable considering what we know.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

they need to explain that as i saw it daniel was busy trying to stop Adria

Comment

Daniel was weak because of using the lightning bolt against the Ori soldiers, which is why he found it so difficult to hold Adria back from what I remember. They said in the episode that different people get different powers, when Daniel used telekenises to get the water bottle he said something along the lines of "When Jack had his head sucked he got healing powers, i guess i got this".
                          Last edited by Goa'uld; 16 February 2007, 03:41 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
                            they need to explain that as i saw it daniel was busy trying to stop Adria
                            No the soldiers came thru first then Adria.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Actually we didn't see adria come through if I remember right so we don't know.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X