The Multiverse Way to Unending...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Multiverse Way to Unending...

I just came up with a funny idea for an episode or a number of episodes. What if, in the advent of "Unending", they aired either one episode or a series of episodes dealing with the different alternate universes of SG-verse and how they all work towards "Unending"?

The events leading up to "Unending", only through the eyes of many different alternate universes, specifically, among others, the ones we've already made contact with.

"There But For The Grace of God"-verse should be doomed. "Point of View"-verse might be alive and kicking. "Janet and Martouf are Alive"-verse should still be around and so should "Road Not Taken"-verse unless the Ori invaded in the past three weeks. And what about "Black SG-1"-verse?

Would you find it interesting to see the last, oh, say, 5 episodes leading up to "Unending" from the viewpoints of alternate universes? The same things would happen, only in the alternate universes.
    Last edited by FallenAngelII; 14 February 2007, 01:57 AM.

Yes, I'd like to see that, especially Black SG1.
    sigpic
    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
      Yes, I'd like to see that, especially Black SG1.
      black SG-1 world must of been destroyed since they could get a zpm to power their outpost
      sigpic

Comment

A Black-SG1 centric ep would be an interesting contrast, seeing into their world would be really interesting IMO, but it'd take some great ideas and writing to pull it off.
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

It would be nice, but not 5 episodes, perhpas say a 2-parter dealing with 4 or 5 universes?

Black SG1 should definately be interesting, kinda like the before-last two eps of Enterprise.

Comment

I would love that too..

Comment

Working...
            X