Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multistart for "Unending"

From the Sky One schedule;

SG finally gets the multistart treatment, this likely means they gonna advertise it.

(Multistart means that Sky customers can choose what time they watch SG.)
    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

i guess it should, the very last episode should go out with a little something

Comment

That is fantastic! Cant wait but then again i don't want to see the end!!!
      Director/Editor/Writer

Comment

What are the different times you can view the episodes? I have 5-a-side every week so miss the damn thing and have to wait until late Wednesday afternoon to watch through...*cough*...other means.

Comment

usually every 15 minutes after it airs, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Franklyn Blaze View Post
            usually every 15 minutes after it airs, right?
            yeah that's right
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Yeah, i meant when was the last showing? Is it every 15 minutes to, say, 10pm?

Comment

I think it's normally until sometime between 11-midnight for 9pm shows like 24, so 10-11pm seems likely for SG-1.

Comment

Outstanding! Cheers.

Comment

your right this means they will have advertise it.

Comment

Well, it does make sense they advertise it, it is the world premiere of the last episode of a show that lasted 10 years....
                      Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                      Yes, I am!
                      sigpic
                      Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                      Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                      Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Its been a while since Sky ever advertised Stargate shows on their channel so it will make a nice change. Couldn't watch the channel without an advert for BSG the last few weeks.

Comment

Hmmm, that's a very interesting way for them to do it.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak
                            I think it's normally until sometime between 11-midnight for 9pm shows like 24, so 10-11pm seems likely for SG-1.
                            Yep - Dresden Files (at 9pm) had multi-start last night, which lasted til sometime after 11pm.

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            Hmmm, that's a very interesting way for them to do it.
                            Indeed - we'll be able to watch it, and then put it on again!

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                              Yep - Dresden Files (at 9pm) had multi-start last night, which lasted til sometime after 11pm.

Indeed - we'll be able to watch it, and then put it on again!
                              This might be stupid but what does multistart mean?
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X