This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Favorate scifi video game.

what are your favorate sci fi video games of all time?

mine are
    1. Freelancer
    2. Journyman Prodject
    3. Dark Forces
    4. Halo
    sigpic

Metroid
    Halo
    Gears of War
    Star Wars (most of the franchise games)
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
    Caboose: They could be worse?
    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

D o o m

Comment

mine are: star trek: bridge commander (or rather stargate bridge commander as it is these days ), most of the star wars games and X2: The threat.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

most of the startrek and starwars games and halo.
          sigpic

Comment

Homeworld 1&2 are #1 for me, closely followed by X2 and X3, and Natural Selection

Comment

star wars roque squadron games
              metroid
              halo even though i only played it once

Comment

Old school Star Wars games like Tie Fighter or SW Rebellion.
                Looking forward to The Force Unleashed, out in November 2007 Link: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/
                “With the release of Revenge of the Sith in May 2005, the circle and story of Darth Vader was believed complete. Yet while there are no more movies on the horizon, there are certainly more tales to tell in that galaxy far, far away -- because as we all know Star Wars is forever. To add tangible context to that statement the crew at LucasArts are right now hard at work on the next link in the mythological chain; a link so strong and powerful it will greatly illuminate a crucial time during not only the rise of the Empire, but the dark lord himself.
                To chronicle this huge event, we are pleased to announce a series of production web diaries for Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. Each week, fans will be given a first-hand glimpse into the creation of the next chapter in the Star Wars saga, similar to the set diaries that appeared on Hyperspace by Lucasfilm's Pablo Hidalgo during the making of Revenge of the Sith.”
                This sounds like the Vader Game that has been rumored for some time now.
                vv Please see Signature for game teaser. vv
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Halo
                  Metroid
                  Knights of the Old Republic

I'm also looking forward to Mass Effect coming out sometime soon:

http://masseffect.bioware.com/galacticcodex/
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Of Muppets View Post
                    Homeworld 1&2 are #1 for me
                    Homeworld is prolly best game i ever played .... i like FPS, but none is even close to Homeworld ...

I loved the backstory .. i loved those cartoons ... i loved EVERY SINGLE BIT of it ...

(sorry for caps)
                    VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Deus Ex

Thread over
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Definitely Halo & Halo 2 - Xbox

Contra and Super C - NES and Contra III: Alien Wars for SNES

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron - N64

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - PC

Star Wars Battlefront II - Xbox - gets an honorable mention.

I've alway intended to get Knights of the Old Republic, but haven't....
                        Last edited by LoneStar1836; 17 February 2007, 09:01 AM.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                          I've alway intended to get Knights of the Old Republic, but haven't....
                          KotOR I is a must play for any SW Fan but stay away from KotOR II. KotOR I has a great story and a lot of great twists. KotOR II starts off just as good or better than KotOR I but half way through the game it falls apart with the story and the end was like they had a week to finish it but on good ideas, so they just through things at you and hoped you put it all together your self. KotOR II is the only Star Wars game I have ever taken back to trade in and that is really saying something because of my love of SW.
                          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

1.halo
                            2.halo2
                            sigpic

Comment

1. Eve Online
                              - Simply the best online space MMORPG.

2. Imperium Galactica II
                              - It has it's flaws, but, besides the prequel, I haven't seen anything close to it yet.

3. Galactic Civilisations II
                              - Enjoyed this game a lot, even though I'm not really into turn-based strategy.

Comment

Working...
                              X