PDA

View Full Version : Stargate Atlantis: The Official Companion Season 3 Available For Pre-Order

Cinc1
February 12th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Stargate Atlantis: The Official Companion Season 3 (Paperback)
by Darren Sumner (Author)

List Price: $14.95
Price: $10.17 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details
You Save: $4.78 (32%)

Pre-Order Price Guarantee! Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and release date, you'll receive the lowest price. See Details

Availability: This title will be released on September 11, 2007. Pre-order now!. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.

http://www.amazon.com/Stargate-Atlantis-Official-Companion-Season/dp/1845765346/ref=cm_lmf_tit_8_rdsssl1/104-5255429-3459139

** Written by GateWorld’s own Darren Sumner! Any comments Darren? **

~ Mike

stewsith
February 13th, 2007, 06:50 AM
These are great companions. I have a few of the SG1's previous seasons. A lot of info and great photos about the series.

Darren
February 13th, 2007, 06:38 PM
Tee-hee. Alas, this is an error. We were talking seriously about this and the SG-1 Season Ten book at one point, but I ended up turning it down.

Not sure who the author (or authors) is, since Sharon Gosling, who wrote last year's, isn't with Titan any more.

Uber
February 13th, 2007, 07:37 PM
Tee-hee. Alas, this is an error. We were talking seriously about this and the SG-1 Season Ten book at one point, but I ended up turning it down.

Not sure who the author (or authors) is, since Sharon Gosling, who wrote last year's, isn't with Titan any more.Darn. And I was gonna ask for an autographed copy too.

:danielanime08:

:samanime20:

Cinc1
February 14th, 2007, 09:07 PM

Not sure who the author (or authors) is, since Sharon Gosling, who wrote last year's, isn't with Titan any more.
Thanks for the update Darren.

I’m sure the episode guides will still be enjoyable -- but they probably would have been better with your input… :)

~ Mike

ussrelativity
February 21st, 2007, 11:52 AM
Awww. Would have been sweet!