New Ori soldiers in Talion spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ori soldiers in Talion spoilers

In the Episode Talion some jaffa join the ori I hope they get a new Jaffa mark on ther foreheard the symbole of the ori

symbol of Ori.JPG
    Attached Files
    sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

That'll be kinda big on their forehead. I hope we get to see some Jaffa Vs Ori soldier action, not just staff fiering at eachother, like hand to hand and in slow mo's like when Teal'c was fighting Imhotep.

Comment

Originally posted by wizz_kid_sid View Post
      That'll be kinda big on their forehead. I hope we get to see some Jaffa Vs Ori soldier action, not just staff fiering at eachother, like hand to hand and in slow mo's like when Teal'c was fighting Imhotep.
      the jaffa will so easily win!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

I too would like to see some Ori Jaffa but I doubt a new tatoo will come on the head but its possible. And yeah I agree in that in a hand to hand fight between the Crusaders and Jaffa, the Jaffa would win. The Crusaders may have conviction and superior weaponry but the Jaffa have skill. Or should have skill....

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
          I too would like to see some Ori Jaffa but I doubt a new tatoo will come on the head but its possible. And yeah I agree in that in a hand to hand fight between the Crusaders and Jaffa, the Jaffa would win. The Crusaders may have conviction and superior weaponry but the Jaffa have skill. Or should have skill....
          I agree the Jaffa will win.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
            I agree the Jaffa will win.
            No doubt about it in my mind. The Jaffa are the better fighters.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Against SG-1, the Orii Crusaders peformed better than Jaffa.

Of course, against the SG-1 only plot devices perform well.

Comment

hand to hand jaffa would win easy, however in a fire fight the ori soldiers seem to be better tacticians so I'd give it to them.

Comment

You have to remember that these are the good ol' Jaffa, no T. They are Stargate's equivalent to the Stormtrooper, and now it appears that the Ori soldiers are becoming such as well; although, they have been able to land a good many more shots in on important characters. I see a battle that would last for DAYS and DAYS on end because neither could hit the broad side of a barn. However, in hand-to-hand melee combat I'll give the Jaffa the nod.

Comment

If the jaffa out perform the ori soliders then how did the jaffa get defeated at Chulak. I'm vote lies with the ori soliders

Comment

The Jaffa are the equivalent of any henchman in a Chuck Norris B-movie; they exist merely to die in a hail of P-90 fire...
                      Saboo - "You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!"

Naboo - "I've been there once"

Saboo - "Oh, took a little day trip around the crunch did we? We can all go as tourists, "Oh look, that's a bit of crunch...""

Comment

Originally posted by nerus View Post
                        If the jaffa out perform the ori soliders then how did the jaffa get defeated at Chulak.
                        I think it's got something to do with their fighters being better than the gliders. Also, the Ori motherships are way stronger, better... than our common Ha'taks.
                        I fear that with this means at their disposal, there wasn't much of hand to hand combat.

I would like to see this kind of a fight in upcoming ep., I mean, like Goa'uld stafweapens vs Ori stafweapens, Zat's vs whatever it is called the ori soldiers wear on their arm. And last, but not least, jaffa vs ori soldier.

Maybe... hopefully we'll see it.

Comment

just wondering if anyone had looked at the bottom of the jaffa staff weapon as to me it looks like the symbol of the Ori. I know that it only theres a small link between what I'm saying and the topic but i what peoples opinion

Comment

hmmm, there symbol might disapear all together
                            I am The Beacon of Light

StuartLittle.net - To Be Completed Soon With my thoughts of all Stargate, BSG, Supernatural Episodes

Comment

Heh I turned someone elses post into my own... but yeah as agreeing Jaffa would probably kick arse if it were hand to hand.. gotta involve some of the staff weapons into it too.

Comment

Working...
                              X