This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith vs Centurion

I'm not sure about this, doesnt the wraith stunner work on the CNS (Central Nervous System) , centurions from BSG dont have CNS so they wouldnt work on it. So the wraith would be rippd apart by the centurions claws/ gun.

thoughts

--Gaz--

I think thats a fair assessment. Plus that they are armed with 'gatling guns' makes it very difficult for the Wraith to deal much damage to a Cylon Centurion.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

on the other hand we know that the cylons use biological components in all of their forms. i believe we've even see the centurians bleed so perhaps they do have cns.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Personally, I think a Centurion could easily handle a Wraith.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think the wraith have far better superioroty over the cylons , greater numbers , and dam right more evil

Comment

Megaman.

I think Megaman would beat them both.

Comment

lol!!!

No no no no no no no no. Megaman is nothing. Donkey Kong! Now he could kick some cylon and wraith a**

Comment

Only if he had access to a building that was still under construction and lots and lots of barrels.

Comment

true.................ok then...................mario..................now he could do some damage!

Comment

I'd pick Samus to beat a Cylon or a Wraith long before I'd pick Mario. Unless there are Wraith turtles and Goomba-model Cylons.

Comment

Pah... Sci-Fi Channel can beat them both by cancelling both shows and replacing them with more Wrestling!
                      http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                      http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

^^^^^

Has a point.

Comment

that he does. sadly...................lousy sci-fi.

Comment

I wonder, could a Wraith feed on a centurion? I think at this point all the Cylons are at least part biological. Do you think the Wraith would find them appetising? You know, if they managed to get past those shoulder cannons without getting splattered into tiny green pieces?

Comment

Working...
                            X