San Gral Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Gral Speculation

So what do you guys think happened when they sent the ship back through the worm hole?

Spoiler:
    I mean what I dont understand is obviously Adria came back in on the ship...but wouldnt that mean they are not in possession of the san gral and they could wipe out the ancients in the milky way galaxy? Or does the device activate wipe out all the ori then destroy itself? Or does it go into their plane of existence and do its job? I'm not quite sure, what do you guys think?

Spoiler:
    Well, who knows. I guess Adria could have wake up and stopped the sangraal before it finally activated. Or the Ori stopped the it once it came into their galaxy, etc. And anyways, what would stop the Ori from building a sangraal of their own?

Comment

To make it they would have to descend and you only have the same knowledge of the ascended in the descended world. It appears more likely that you have memories of ascension but not the power of knowledge it allows. You only get what you had before and Merlin was one of the smartest scientist. Therefore, he was the only one able to make the weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
        To make it they would have to descend and you only have the same knowledge of the ascended in the descended world. It appears more likely that you have memories of ascension but not the power of knowledge it allows. You only get what you had before and Merlin was one of the smartest scientist. Therefore, he was the only one able to make the weapon.
        WRONG , it has been said that Merlin took the Knowledge that he gainned as an Ancient to build the device ... So he stolled the Knowledge when he descended .... Instead of being the way he was before he Ascended ...

Comment

No one knows. The Ori could have stopped it or Adria woke up and shut it off.
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Or it worked?
            There might be some Ori in another galaxy somewhere that survived?

We'd still be screwed because we'd have many-a Prior in our Galaxy with around 8ish Ori Motherships fulla soldiers in our galaxy...

Ahh....
            Last edited by Hanmer; 09 February 2007, 07:58 AM. Reason: Updating it :)
            Steve Hanmer

Stargate Omega

Comment

Originally posted by Hanmer View Post
              Or it worked?
              There might be some Ori in another galaxy somewhere that survived?

We'd still be screwed because we'd have many-a Prior in our Galaxy with around 8ish Ori Motherships fulla soldiers in our galaxy...

Ahh....
              Indeed. No matter what happend to the Ori we are still so screwed.

Comment

its called nuclear warfare... we've been using it since the 40's...
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

My first thought was that it won't have worked, then I read some spoilers for 'The Ark Of Truth'...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
                    its called nuclear warfare... we've been using it since the 40's...
                    LOL yeah indeed.

Comment

the san gral is going to turn out to be merlin himself in a frozen state, as the last most powerful ancient alive, and head of the ancient council, he feels responsible for allowing the ori to become so powerful, since conserving his energy is the only way to win against such an enemy

who else thinks that canceling the sg-1 series is a mistake, ok, the actors get tired after doing the same old thing for years, here is a solution, get new actors, hire more talented writers, the story line is so universal, anything's possible, stargate sg-1 as a series is hands down the best sci-fi series ever written, if anything hire actual scientists as consultants to make the show as accurate as possible while entertaining the public

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSecurityGUARD View Post
                        the san gral is going to turn out to be merlin himself in a frozen state, as the last most powerful ancient alive, and head of the ancient council, he feels responsible for allowing the ori to become so powerful, since conserving his energy is the only way to win against such an enemy
                        Spoiler:
                        We've already seen the San Graal, and it's not Merlin

Comment

Working...
                        X