Shots of Bad Guys (Next Episode)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shots of Bad Guys (Next Episode)

I saw this video on youtube, and of what I have read from the info on Bad Guys and whats in this video, it looks like they are shooting 'Bad Guys'.
    This is a video about the cancellation of SG-1, you get to see them shooting an episode.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z69ohgoQj...elated&search=

Originally posted by mikeroq View Post
    I saw this video on youtube, and of what I have read from the info on Bad Guys and whats in this video, it looks like they are shooting 'Bad Guys'.
    This is a video about the cancellation of SG-1, you get to see them shooting an episode.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z69ohgoQj...elated&search=
    Yeah that's an old video. Seen it before still a good vid though.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ok thank you, but be careful about posting links to that site. Powers that be are cracking down.
      sigpic
      "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

good vid
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
          Yeah that's an old video. Seen it before still a good vid though.
          Definitely a good video to watch. Kind of sad too.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Definitely a good video to watch. Kind of sad too.
            Yeah I watched it right after the cancellation. DAMN FRACKING SCIFI AHOLES!

Comment

Cool! thanks for the vid!

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

i can keep it in most days but its killing me that the show is cancelled why did this happen its not fair!! ****ing *******s

Comment

Back to the subject of Bad Guys, I think it is going to be another great episode in what has been a long run of high quality episodes.
                  It also seems to be one of the most original episodes in a long time, I can honestly not see any part of the episode (from what we know) that can be called a 'rip off' or 'reimagining' of plots from previous episodes. After such a long run of over 200 episodes it can`t be easy to keep making completely original episodes so kudos to the writers for still being able to make a totally original episode at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                    Back to the subject of Bad Guys, I think it is going to be another great episode in what has been a long run of high quality episodes.
                    It also seems to be one of the most original episodes in a long time, I can honestly not see any part of the episode (from what we know) that can be called a 'rip off' or 'reimagining' of plots from previous episodes. After such a long run of over 200 episodes it can`t be easy to keep making completely original episodes so kudos to the writers for still being able to make a totally original episode at this stage.
                    With the exception of the second half of M&MM (IMO) Gero's had a winning streak of episodes this year, so I'm allowing my expectations to remain high on this one
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by talyn2k1 View Post
                      Inded it looks very interesting, and yes they have had great episodes and I am really looking forward to this one.

Comment

Hey thanks for the cool video!

Comment

Looks like another great episode. Such a shame Stargate is almost at an end...what were they thinking?
                          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
                            Looks like another great episode. Such a shame Stargate is almost at an end...what were they thinking?
                            Seems like news of the cancellation seriously made TPTB up their game. They've had a stride of high quality episodes (Quest 2, Line In The Sand, Road Not Taken, The Shroud, and to a slightly lesser extent Bounty, and Bad Guys sounds like another HQ ep). They`ve stuck two fingers up at Skiffy by pumping out their best material in years.
                            Sg-1 is going to go out on a major high - just as it should.

Comment

I'm really looking forward for this ep not only because they ned to play badguys.. but i wonder if there is some ship and whump in it too with whump I mean danny whump haven't sene that in a while .. real whump pain and stuff like that ... and I wanna see how daniel is going to play a badguy ... love him when he's evil.

Comment

Working...
                              X