This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellboy: Sword of Storms

Has anyone seen the new animated Hellboy movie? It played on tv once a while back and I missed it. Is it good? It comes out on video tomorrow; is it a buyer or a renter?

I didn't even know that there was an animated Hellboy movie out. I'll have to check that out.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yeah, I think it aired on Cartoon Network a while back, and it hits DVD today (In North America, anyways). They're also making another one later. The animated Hellboy features the same cast as the live-action movie (with Doug Jones as Abe).

I think I'll just buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFlush View Post
        Yeah, I think it aired on Cartoon Network a while back, and it hits DVD today (In North America, anyways). They're also making another one later. The animated Hellboy features the same cast as the live-action movie (with Doug Jones as Abe).

I think I'll just buy it.
        Hmmm, I'll have to check it out. What can it hurt?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Hmmm, I'll have to check it out. What can it hurt?
          Yeah, I picked it up; it's not bad at all. It's a little closer to the comics than the movie was. The art style's pretty cool, though the colour's a little flat. Neat story, though... they even stuck Heads in there!

Comment

Why are the sequels animated?

Comment

It's not exactly a sequel, it's more of a different take on the Hellboy universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                Why are the sequels animated?
                It's not a sequel to the live action movie, it's just another movie. It's a bit more faithful to the comics style too.

The live-action sequel will be going into production sometime in the near future.

Comment

Working...
                X