Fake summary of "The Quest, pt. 2"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake summary of "The Quest, pt. 2"

Ok, I feel really stupid believing this as it turned out to be false but I'm wondering, where did this fake summary of "The Quest, Pt. 2" come from and has anyone else believed/read it?

I found it on Oct. 3, 2006 on the Scifi bboard.

Spoiler:
    We see that the Sangraal is not real, they get past the dragon and find Merlin/Morgans lab. The reason I say MORGAN is because I believe that Merlin convinced Morgan to help him, he knew that hecould not make the Sangraal, the knowledge he needed was only available on the ascended plane. But he still worked on the device to distract the other Ancients while Morgan devised a plan to make the device. Knowing that she herself could not interact with the mortals (merlin) or interfere, she made an ancient repository with the knowledge needed to defeat the Ori. But the actual device is not something you make, it is you. You are the weapon, and to defeat the Ori, you must become the Ori. First you must become a Prior, and then ascend to the Ori level, where the information (virus) downloaded into your head will be broadcasted throughout the Ori plane. This causes the Ori to cease to exist as well as you. I believe that this will also effect the Ancients/other ascended beings, as they will lose their (and subsiquent other ascended beings) ability to ascend to the next plane. Those that wish to help us in disposing of the Ori can descend and help.

I am glad this actually wasn't true because an actual Sangraal is way cooler than Daniel ascending AGAIN and sacrificing himself.

AGT58

Originally posted by AGT58 View Post
    I found it on Oct. 3, 2006 on the Scifi bboard.
    There's your problem right there...

Comment

Stupid skiffy! Someone needs to teach them a lesson or two about how to run a business.

Best Stargate quote:
      Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
      Green is your friend.

Comment

That's rather Matrix-like (referring to the entire trilogy, not the first movie) in the way to defeat the Ori.
        I just love shows about wormholes!

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother View Post
          Stupid skiffy! Someone needs to teach them a lesson or two about how to run a business.
          *cocks shotgun*
          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Sounds like fan speculation from that first trailer we saw months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Sounds like fan speculation from that first trailer we saw months ago.
              Indeed probably nothing more then that, and as such is it worth a thread?

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Working...
              X