merlins weapon(spoilers for the shroud)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

merlins weapon(spoilers for the shroud)

is it just me or was that a stupid move to send it through the gate now the ori galexy has it and a working supergate. cant adria just dial it up go through get the weapons and destroy our beloved ancients? i need answers!!!!!!

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

yea just a little stupid i think. mostly cause we dont even know if it worked or not.

Comment

Presumably, Adria would not have enough time to get to the weapon before it detonated, which would allow us to kill the Ori and be done with it.

As for her reusing it, I doubt the weapon has more than one shot to it, they did mention it "Detonating" it, so it's possible that at least one part of the Sangraal (I'm guessing the Red orb) is destroyed with each burst.

Comment

I wonder why they had the gate shut down. They were able to dial out and with the black hole they would be able to keep it open as long as they want.
        sigpic

Comment

In one episode (i forgot which one i think it was The Peagaus Project) that the supergate only excepts incoming wormholes as the Asgard have tried to dial out, thats why we went to the Peagaus galaxy.

So how come jackson was able to dial out.
          sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Daniel had the knowledge of Merlin, so he probably knew a lot more about what he was doing than the Asgard.

And i also believe the weapons is depleted after one shot.

Comment

well the device must be some sort of zpm drawer but sends that energy to the asended realm instead of storing it in a zpm
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IWKYZerocool View Post
                In one episode (i forgot which one i think it was The Peagaus Project) that the supergate only excepts incoming wormholes as the Asgard have tried to dial out, thats why we went to the Peagaus galaxy.

So how come jackson was able to dial out.
                He used an Ori Ship.

Comment

Working...
                X