Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving away then hanging around (shroud spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving away then hanging around (shroud spoilers)

Spoiler:
    Does anyone else feel something a little odd about that Ori ship guarding the supergate?

When Adria and some Crusaders came in the scene and then all of them were taken down by SG1... and then SG1's Ori ship with the Sangraal moving towards the supergate, that other Ori ship guarding the supergate moves away from it's path... It was almost as if to let it go through the Gate... After Adria's ship goes through, it just sits there waiting for the supergate to reactivate until 7 more Ori ships came through and joined with it before all of them jumped into Hyperspace.

Sure it could've moved away to keep the two Ori ships from colliding and killing Adria and the other Ori followers, but they should've known that the Sangraal was on that ship as that was also Adria's ship. Remember she does not register as a lifesign, so she could've been hiding in that ship the whole time. She's done it before... sneaky hot lil she-devil...
    http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
    http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
    Spoiler:
    Does anyone else feel something a little odd about that Ori ship guarding the supergate?

When Adria and some Crusaders came in the scene and then all of them were taken down by SG1... and then SG1's Ori ship with the Sangraal moving towards the supergate, that other Ori ship guarding the supergate moves away from it's path... It was almost as if to let it go through the Gate... After Adria's ship goes through, it just sits there waiting for the supergate to reactivate until 7 more Ori ships came through and joined with it before all of them jumped into Hyperspace.

Sure it could've moved away to keep the two Ori ships from colliding and killing Adria and the other Ori followers, but they should've known that the Sangraal was on that ship as that was also Adria's ship. Remember she does not register as a lifesign, so she could've been hiding in that ship the whole time. She's done it before... sneaky hot lil she-devil...
    That or
    Spoiler:
    She could have planned everything from the begining. Get Daniel to complete the weapon, send it through the gate and then deactivate it and have it in their possession to use against the Ancients.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
      That or
      Spoiler:
      She could have planned everything from the begining. Get Daniel to complete the weapon, send it through the gate and then deactivate it and have it in their possession to use against the Ancients.

Spoiler:
      Yeah, but she was quite incapacitated at the time and the weapon was really humming like it would go off at any second. So if that was her plan I think Merlin/Daniel threw a big fat monkey wrench into it.

Comment

Maybe the ship was along those that came back through and we just killed the Ancients?

Comment

Another possibility is that once the weapon was in the Ori galaxy, the Ori could've just destroyed the weapon themselves before it detonated.

Once the weapon was in their galaxy, where the Ancients have no jurisdiction, there was nothing to stop them just making it disappear into thin air or deactivating it with a single thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutch_Razor View Post
            Maybe the ship was along those that came back through and we just killed the Ancients?
            I was thinking the same thing. It's true that there wasnt much time to shut it off but the Ori could have done it and all it would take is a few seconds, or if Adria could block out the anti prior device she could shut it off with her mind.

Comment

ok, I have found something that might be useful, when Teal'c was talking to Jackson, Jackson said that the Ori will move out the way while Adria detonate the device. This might mean that after the 5 mins up the weapon fires but detonates aswell or this might be the way that the weapon fires.
              sigpicIf The Simpsons ever get on Stargate

Comment

Well... sucks for the Ascended (Ancients, Ori, and the Others) if that thing went off in both the Alteran galaxy and in the Milky Way.
                http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
                http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
                  Well... sucks for the Ascended (Ancients, Ori, and the Others) if that thing went off in both the Alteran galaxy and in the Milky Way.
                  I'll give that a big INDEED!!!!
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Most likely the second Ori ship was just getting out of the way of the mega-kawoosh.

Comment

We will discover the truth in due time.

Comment

I don't think the Ori could of disabled the device simply because the sangraal would be a rather poor anti ascended being weapon if any ascended being could disable it. Perhaps merlin made it so that it can't be touched by them would also give another reason why the Ancients let it happen they couldn't stop it.
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Congrats on one of the vaguest thread titles ever, love it.
                          For the record, I think Ranlier was right about the kawoosh.
                          sigpic
                          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                            I don't think the Ori could of disabled the device simply because the sangraal would be a rather poor anti ascended being weapon if any ascended being could disable it. Perhaps merlin made it so that it can't be touched by them would also give another reason why the Ancients let it happen they couldn't stop it.
                            Good point but Adria could do it.

Comment

I don't think the Ori can do as much as people give them credit (in their galaxy).....I mean, if they could then there wouldn't be a resistance at all.....

I think the Sangraal just detonated and killed them all. But we'll see, as said above....

Comment

Working...
                              X