Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Extremely Minor Continuity Error (The Shroud)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extremely Minor Continuity Error (The Shroud)

is it bad/against the rules/retarded to point something like this out? sorry if it is

at the sgc Jack is a 2-star general and aboard the ship he is a one-star general

SGC on top
    SHIP on bottom

Last edited by unruhbrady; 31 January 2007, 08:02 PM.

This seems to happen a lot.

Maybe it's a running gag? O'Neill will never have the same rank in any 2 scenes!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      This seems to happen a lot.

Maybe it's a running gag? O'Neill will never have the same rank in any 2 scenes!
      maybe to to his heroism AND his eccentricity/recurring subordination he actually get promoted and demoted several times a day!!!

Comment

From a fellow Air force officer this is quite annoying and bothersome as they should get it right but to be fair it is a prop goof, and it is hard to catch if your not looking for it. this happend to a sim ilar extent in COG when Kawalsky magically jumped form Capt to Major in two scenes. Also the SGT with him on Chulak called him Capt instead of Major. In Momento Col Emersons rank was upside down.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

It's not as bad as Teal'c serpent symbol on his forehead being correct one moment and then upside in the next. This a was in an episode several seasons ago.
          http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
          http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples_General View Post
            It's not as bad as Teal'c serpent symbol on his forehead being correct one moment and then upside in the next. This a was in an episode several seasons ago.
            Really? Never caught that.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Didn´t catch that but it´s kinda funny.

Comment

i remember the teal'c head symbol one, i was confused at first and thought i had just forgot which way up it should be

Comment

I caught the same thing. Hopefully it's just the prop guy playing a little joke instead of them being absent minded.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I noticed and posted it in an other thread.

At first I noticed he had one star, then two, but when I rewatched the episode he went from two to one to two again.

At least when he started with one, it could have been carried over from 'The Return I/II' when he also worn one star but just hadn't updated his greens, but it just seems like a mistake you'd expect people to notice, especially when making it.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe the star fell off?

Comment

To be even more nitpicky...being in the Air Force I know that there is no uniform that is just green like Jack was wearing. I pretty sure no branch of service has the "greens" anymore. Maybe RDA doesn't like camo?

Comment

Originally posted by dispader View Post
                          To be even more nitpicky...being in the Air Force I know that there is no uniform that is just green like Jack was wearing. I pretty sure no branch of service has the "greens" anymore. Maybe RDA doesn't like camo?
                          That green outfit, and even a blue one have been used in Stargate since the begining. If they weren't being used, the military advisor probably would have picked up on it. A camo version has just been used in AU episodes.

sigpic

Comment

You know, I understand that it's fun to look at the details-but this so minor...I didn't notice...though Teal'c symbol I did...
                            sigpic
                            Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                            |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                              That green outfit, and even a blue one have been used in Stargate since the begining. If they weren't being used, the military advisor probably would have picked up on it. A camo version has just been used in AU episodes.
                              He's right. I'm in the Air Force as a Major and I have never seen a uniform like that. It's an SGC uniform.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X