Ori Plot (The Shroud)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori Plot (The Shroud)

It would be a shame if thats all it took. I wanted to see a story arc where we got to talk to a real Ori where they would admit they don't ascend followers and would talk more about the back story of the devision between them and the ancients. I also want an ancient story arc where they explain them or maybe some kind of treaty between them.
    Your thoughts?
    Last edited by Origin1981; 31 January 2007, 02:15 PM. Reason: forgot somthing

I know exactly how you're feeling
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Well, Adria is about as much a real Ori as you'll ever meet. If you want a frame of reference as to what a Human Form Ori could do, know, and how they would act, Adria is that.

Comment

Anyone wonder why
        Spoiler:
        the Ori didn't kill Daniel when he attacked Adria, like they did with Gerak?

Comment

How the hell do you guys watch them earlier before they come out/??

Comment

Originally posted by Merlin_Ancient View Post
            How the hell do you guys watch them earlier before they come out/??
            It aired last night in the UK so most of us were fortunate to watch it as it aired.

sigpic

Comment

or know web sites that have it uploaded.

And the Ori are not in the milky way, what happend to gerik was a type of self distruct, I am sure merlin "disabled' it.

Comment

that's what I reckon. Anyway let's face it adria was only knocked out. For all we know she could have woken up at the last minute and disabled it.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

If she did not, most likely she lost her powers. Now here's my theory and possible "spoiler"
                  Spoiler:
                  In "Dominion" she turns against the Ori, after seeing how they have used her, and she helps SG-1, she will probably die in some kind of heroic sacrifice. I'm more sure about the former than the latter. I base my theory on what Morena Baccarin said about the episode.

Comment

why would she have lost her powers? She is on our plain of existance while the weapon effects the plain of existence the ori are in. Also adria is complicit in the actions of the ori. She knows exactly what they're doing.

Comment

Adria can't lose her powers, they're physically hers. If anyone would lose them, it's priors, who are only the way they are because of Ori induced evolution.

Also, it wouldn't make sense if Adria turned against the Ori, she IS the Ori. If she were any simple indifidual Ori who had deascended then it would be plausible, but the fact that she's the incarnation of all of them would make it a bit strange to have her betray them.

Spoiler:
                      They're probably dead anyways.

Comment

exactly what I was trying to get at.

Comment

Regardless if the Ori are dead or not, Adria will continue to spread Origin. And if the Ori are dead it will be difficult for anyone to take her seriously. So I bet you something went wrong and they're not dead. Plus if they are, it means BR won't be able to use them in the film.

Comment

Why would it be difficult for people to take her seriously? She still has the crusaders with her plus her powers are very real.

Comment

The Ori never followed up on their promises before...so how would anyone know they were gone? If Adria survived which is most likely (plus shes to hot to kill off) then she probably made up a cover story for the death of the priors and doci. Assuming that they gain their power from the Ori and are not like Adria. Sayong something along the lines of "They grew corrupt and in their lust for power strayed from the path and were burned in the holy flames of retribution." The Good book has way to many one liners to leave Adria hanging.

"Their victims knew no peace until the Ori came and whispered to them"Sleep for the end draws near"and on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low. "

Comment

Working...
                              X