No announcement yet.

Things SG-1 learned from "The Shroud" & yes there will be "SPOILERS" in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things SG-1 learned from "The Shroud" & yes there will be "SPOILERS" in here

1) Carter now knows how to fly an Ori ship
    Last edited by Starxgate; 31 January 2007, 01:53 PM.

1) Daniel didn't have a device that let him bypass Adria's shield. He used the anti-prior device to temporarily block her powers, allowing him to attack her. He put a ton of concentration into that attack, which then allowed him to bypass the shield.
    2) 'tis true
    3) They didn't blow up a supergate. Daedalus blew up the normal stargate in the Pegasus galaxy that was connected to the supergate.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate
      They still know how to blow up Supergates
      since when???
      Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Yeah how does that mean they know how to blow up a supergate?
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I don't think we have anything that releases enough energy to blow up a supergate. It's powered by a singularity which is probably more power than a freash ZPM so we would need substantially more power/energy to blow it up...maybe a gamma ray burst or something.

Comment

use more Mark-whatever bombs.Have you played a Pc Game Freespace 2?Humans destroyed big space portal(=same function as supergate.Created by the old race called the Ancients) with three megabombs.They need to stop Shivan's(nasty aliens) invasion
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Stargate isn't freespace. But the supergates are a lot tougher then normal stargates.
              If they weren't they would have tried that already with the Mark 9's

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                Stargate isn't freespace. But the supergates are a lot tougher then normal stargates.
                If they weren't they would have tried that already with the Mark 9's
                I know.Actually it didn't work in Freespace
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

well there you go then.

Comment

Anyone wonder why the Ori didn't kill Daniel when he attacked Adria, like they did with Gerak?

Comment

Originally posted by nothing croovus View Post
                      Anyone wonder why the Ori didn't kill Daniel when he attacked Adria, like they did with Gerak?
                      The Ori didn't kill Gerak because the Ori aren't in the Milky Way, it was just a fail-safe self destruct kind of thing. Also Daniel used Merlin's powers not the Prior's powers at the time. Notice he didn't have his Prior staff thingy.
                      I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

The Ori cannot interfere AT ALL in the Milky Way galaxy. To do so is to incur the wrath of the Ancients, which at this point would still be fatal to the Ori. Thats why they never just use their power to control matter in the Milky Way.
                        www.theamericanright.com

A website by the people, for the people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo-DR View Post
                          The Ori cannot interfere AT ALL in the Milky Way galaxy. To do so is to incur the wrath of the Ancients, which at this point would still be fatal to the Ori. Thats why they never just use their power to control matter in the Milky Way.
                          Nah they're just chicken.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67 View Post
                            The Ori didn't kill Gerak because the Ori aren't in the Milky Way, it was just a fail-safe self destruct kind of thing. Also Daniel used Merlin's powers not the Prior's powers at the time. Notice he didn't have his Prior staff thingy.

Besides, this is Merlin we're talking about here. He wasn't some weak pathetic second hand evolved gimwart. He was an actual ancient who lived for perhaps eons, ascended then descended. If there was a way for Daniel to be harmed by his prior powers, Merlin would've deactivated it. And if not, Daniel was already super strong with Merlin's abilities. So by attacking Adria he could've simply just tapped what remained of Merlin's strength and sucker punched that twit.

Comment

The prior was in the Milky Way too when he combusted..

But Merlin probably did something

Comment

Working...
                              X