This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would Win in a Omnipotient fight?

There are so many beings the anicents(stargate), Q(star trek) , Ori(stargate), Galactus(marvel), Celestials(marvel), Metrons(star trek), The living Tribunal(marvel), Phoenix Force(marvel), the Organian(star trek), the Prophets(star trek), the watchers(marvel), The sentry(marvel) , The Beyonders(marvel) The Wizard Shazam (DC), Superman(DC) The presence (DC) who do you think would win I mean if they fought who would win?

I mean I don't even know, I think maybe Q or Galactus I mean he eats planets

If someone already posted this then I'm sorry
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Well, Q is omnipotent; he won't loose.

But he might not win either. Basically, nobody will beat him.

Comment

Q would win easily. I mean he just has to click his fingers then it's 'oh luck you've all been sent into another dimension'
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

God/Allah/Yahweh

http://www.myspace.com/peoples_general
        http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/ga...PeoplesGeneral

Comment

The ori
          sigpic

Comment

Absolutely no one. They would keep fighting for eternity.
            Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
            The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
            I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
            A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
            That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
            Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
            Caboose: They could be worse?
            Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

The Inquisitor from Red Dwarf, he would erase them from time before they can become omni potent replacing them with an alternative version of their self

Comment

Working...
              X