Missed the Quest part 2!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missed the Quest part 2!!!!!!

My wife and I had thought the new episodes were being aired later in the month. Alas, this means we have missed all that have aired in January. Does anyone know when they might be replayed?

I've checked the TV listing link and The Quest part 2 isn't anywhere on there. Does this mean we are SOL?

Originally posted by backflip View Post
    My wife and I had thought the new episodes were being aired later in the month. Alas, this means we have missed all that have aired in January. Does anyone know when they might be replayed?

I've checked the TV listing link and The Quest part 2 isn't anywhere on there. Does this mean we are SOL?
    Most likely. They aired Quest 2 early in Jan on Sky, and are up to the Shroud on Tuesday. I doubt they will be reaired to much later.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

We are in the States, so we watch SciFi.

Comment

SG1 hasn't started airing on SciFi yet.

Wait till April 6th.

Comment

Sweet jebus that made my century!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All these threads had me very down, that we had missed it all.

Comment

Nope still a long way to go. I too live in the states but I have seen them other ways.

Comment

To quote Borat: "Nice!"

Comment

Let it be know that this is the first person to be happy that SciFi isn't airing new Stargate until April.
                I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
                  Let it be know that this is the first person to be happy that SciFi isn't airing new Stargate until April.
                  April? April? April? Wha wha wha..... APRIL?! I haven't watched Sci Fi in months, and I need to wait til April?

Wow... Makes me think to myself, maybe they don't want me to watch. Right now I'm ok with being out of the Gate culture. I can vaguely remember what happened this season, but none of it really makes me wanna come back. Now, I'm thinking SciFi doesn't want me back.

Maybe by APRIL my feelings will change, but right now, with the second half of the the season 3 months off, I have no incentive to ever come back.
                  IamdumbbutIwanttobespecial

Sorry for the sarcasm, I am prepared to be called immature, juvinile and retarted for what must seem like some idiots ramblings.

"Carter tried to seduce me."
                  "You poor man"

"No no no no, he just doesn't like going through the Stargate."
                  "He's worse than Dr. McCoy."
                  "Who?"
                  "The character that Dr. Beckett plays in real life."

Comment

Don't. It's illegal.

Also, do NOT suggest youtube, or any other method of watching/downloading on-line, except iTunes or equivalent. GW can be shut down if people are doing that.

See this thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=37357
                    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Haha illegal. Yeah so is downloading mp3s but noone gives a crap about that either.

And I pity the fool who downloads stargate eps from youtube. Low resolution garbage, blech.

Comment

Originally posted by brod View Post
                        Haha illegal. Yeah so is downloading mp3s but noone gives a crap about that either.

And I pity the fool who downloads stargate eps from youtube. Low resolution garbage, blech.
                        Actually, the mods and admin on this site give a rather large crap about both youtube and downloading mp3's. It's possibly the biggest no-no in the rules of this place, and those that refuse to follow those rules are likely to be heavily punished, especially if they are persistant offenders.
                        I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Originally posted by jonno View Post
                          Actually, the mods and admin on this site give a rather large crap about both youtube and downloading mp3's. It's possibly the biggest no-no in the rules of this place, and those that refuse to follow those rules are likely to be heavily punished, especially if they are persistant offenders.
                          They only care if you post links to the content. Many people still download them. That is how many in the states among other countries, have seen the eps.

Comment

Originally posted by brod View Post

Blech indeed. Much better other places.

Comment

Working...
                            X