Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A ship Returns!!!spoilers Road not Taken

MY BABY IS BACK!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Ofcourse it's Air Force 1. But I mean WOOO! As soon as they beamed up I realized it had to be a Prommy class, and then carter goes "promethus?" I jumped up I practically screamed, except it was about 12 am and i didn't wanna wake everyone up! but Promethus is back!!! woo.

Or was back.... Hopefully... We'll do a spin off series based on that Earth and we can have Air Force One! lol jpjp

But I mean, you kno the writers had to throw that in for the promethus fans. The whole time it's daedalus detects this deadalus that, and then "promethus???"

one question... Who was telling them the orii stopped and were firing? I mean obviously once the beam goes thru them they know, but the phase technology cuts off outside communication and if daedalus was out in space watching then the phase wouldn't catch them. making them open targets to the orii, and also making them incapable of communication.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

I heard about this. Glad to know the Prometheus was back, if even for just one AU episode.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

*edit*

to Metonic:

Well you can see outside the feild when you're out of phase, so I imagine other sorts of electro-magnetic radiation can pass through aswell, seems to be one way. Actually thinking about it, a laser really should be able to hurt people out of phase (although I'm pretty sure that's not what the Ori weapon is)...

Comment

Why is the title a spoiler?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
          Why is the title a spoiler?
          It's not really a spoiler per say... sure it says Promethus is back...

Back it could be that prommy was mentioned, or they sell action figures on ebay in the episode. or hell prommy II being built! Regardless it doesnt give away storyline or important details. And if you see promehtus being back as important detail then.... you would be glad to see a title like that.. because i would be.

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

It's a spoiler.
            I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger View Post
              It's a spoiler.
              Agree big spoiler.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Ya fix this please

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
                  one question... Who was telling them the orii stopped and were firing? I mean obviously once the beam goes thru them they know, but the phase technology cuts off outside communication and if daedalus was out in space watching then the phase wouldn't catch them. making them open targets to the orii, and also making them incapable of communication.
                  You can still SEE when you're out of phase. They could have telescopes or the field could have extended to include satellites.

Comment

Yay! Prometheus is back.... in a way. At least it is intact in another universe.

Comment

The only thing that would've made seeing the prommie again better would've been for it to of sucked into our reality when sam returned .

Comment

fortunately we have better ships than this piece of junk
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          Hey promethus held its own for HOW MANY YEARS? honestly i forgot, but wasnt it like 5 lol.. And these "better ships" cant even last a whole episode.

Prommie was our prototype/Flag ship so all new tech was installed on it first so it had the best gadgets...

We also didn't need an Asgard!!! WOOO

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                            Prommie was our first ever ship and the only one of it's type, it should be remembered as a great ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic View Post
                              Hey promethus held its own for HOW MANY YEARS? honestly i forgot, but wasnt it like 5 lol.. And these "better ships" cant even last a whole episode.

Prommie was our prototype/Flag ship so all new tech was installed on it first so it had the best gadgets...

We also didn't need an Asgard!!! WOOO
                              Best gadgets? I think not, 304 sheilds were far superior...

Comment

Working...
                              X